Just The Beginning

I was excited to see the others. I had a huge glow up sense I last saw them. I dyed my hair blond, got a better fashion taste, and lost the acne.

I'm assuming sense Belly and I were the same age she would have one to. And as Jeremiah's twin I think it's a little weird he had his so early.

Most of all I was excited to see Steven. I haven't even spoke to him sense I found out about my mom. It was gonna be rough but I knew he wouldn't say anything around the others.

I'm sat in my room listening to Taylor Swift when Jeremiah barges into my room.

"What do you want know?" I ask sick of him.

"They're here!" He yells as I quickly take out my other ear bud and run downstairs.

"What's up?" Jeremiah says as he hugs Laurel.

I see Jeremiah and Steven hugging as the moms run to each other.

I go straight to Belly. "Holy shit! We both look hot now!" I say as she laughs. I pull her into a hug as Conrad comes outside.

I walk away smirking at Belly as I walk over to the boys and moms. Steven looks at me as I feel time stop.

I can see his eyes look my up and down as he walks towards me. "Your blond." He says in disbelief.

"I know, like it?" I ask now self cautious.

"It looks amazing!" He says as picks me up to hug me.

"Hey, hey, guys, guys." Jere says as all is kids form a little group.

"I mean, I-I don't know about you, but I... Well, I-I think it's time for a.. For a...Belly flop!" Steven says as she try's to run away but Steven grabs her. She gets out of her hood as we all run after her.

Conrad and Steven grab her arms as Jere and I grab her feet.

"All right, ready, ready?" I ask as we all have huge smiles on our faces.

"One... Two... Three!" We all say together as she goes flying in.

This was always Belly's thing. I was just hoping they would forget that sometimes they throw me in to.

"How's the water?" Steven jokes.

"Guys, I hurt my ankle." Belly says as she doesn't look to happy.

"Yes. Got you." Conrad says as he leans down to help her up. She then pulls on his arm sending him into the water.

"Belly!" He says chasing her around the pool.

"Hey, don't be so sad." Jere says as I immediately know what's happening.

"We didn't forget about you." Steven says as he grabs my arms and Jere grabs my feet. The bring me down the dock as I try and break free.

"One.... Two.... Three!" They yell as they throw me into the ocean.

I rise from the water to get air as they sit there and laugh at me. "Real Mature." I say as they run up the dock to get Conrad.

Belly and I walk into the kitchen to see the moms. Laurel and Susannah look at eachother in shock at us.

"You have always been lovely, but, oh, honey, look at you." Susannah says looking at Belly.

"You dyed your hair!" Laurel says looking at me.

"I think blond is just more, me!" I say with a smile.

"Laur, she's you all over." Susannah says.

"People always say I look like my dad." Belly says to Susannah.