Not Official

Steven and I are at the dance rehearsal as people look at us confused but we didn't care. "Does this mean I'm your escort now?" Steven asks me with a smile.

"Would you please?" I ask.

"No, I don't do the whole deb ball thing." He says as I slap his arm.

"Asshole." I whisper as he smiles.

"I would love to." He says smiling as he leans down and kisses me.

The owner lady walks in with the instructor as they talk about what to do.

We get with our parents and start to dance as Steven and I laugh at how much times we mess up.

"Now let's pick up the pace." The lady says as Steven and I's eyes widen. We try and keep up but just end up stepping in each others feet over and over again.

Jeremiah whistles as Steven takes off his jacket and gives it to Jeremiah.

"Does Jere ever take anything seriously?" Steven asks with a smile.

"Yeah, food and flirting." I state as we laugh.

""So Pretty" by Reyanna Maria. Sure." The Alexa says as Jere starts dancing as we all watch them.

Jere throws the jacket back to Steven as he puts it back on and we all dance and laugh.

"What is going on here?" Paige says as we all stop. "Alexa, stop. Jeremiah Fisher, why aren't you at the pool?"

"We had a "code brown." Yeah, we lost the keys to the chemical closet." Jere says lying on the spot.

"There you go." Paige says handing Jere the keys.

"Thanks. Catch ya later, Bells." Jere says as he winks and her and runs away.

"All right, everyone, let's try that again... this time,without the theatrics." Paige says as we all go back to dancing.

I get home and go straight to my room with a smile on my face. Steven is my escort ti the ball. This is a dream come true.

I walk downstairs and walk into the kitchen to see the moms high. "Uhm hey." I say with a smile as Laurie runs to me.

"This beautiful girl is dating my son. Can't you believe that?!" Laurel says grabbing my face and kissing my forehead.

"We all saw it coming, oh I'm so happy." My mom says hugging me.

"Uhm thanks but we're not official or anything yet." I say with a shrug. "I'm gonna go back upstairs." I say leaving them with all the food out.

We are gonna have a bug problem.

"Hey beautiful." Steven says walking into my room.

"Hey, work late?" I ask.

"Yea. Uhm, I actually have something planned. Wanna follow me?" He asks as I stand up out of bed.

"It's dark out." I say laughing as he pulls me out through the back doors. He leads me down to the dock where there is a picnic and candles.

"Wow." I say smiling as we both sit down.

"Like it?" He asks.

"I love it." I say smiling.

"Wanna go for a swim?" He asks as he takes off his shirt. I laugh as he jumps into the water. I take off my shoes and jump into the ocean with him. I swim closer to him as I wrap my legs around his waist.

He looks at me and down at my lips, I do the same. He then attaches our lips as he pulls me closer.

We break apart for air as we get out of the water and sit back down smiling like idiots. I turn to him and kiss him again as he pulls me closer. My leg goes over top of him as he lays down hands on my waist.

615 words! No they did not have sex, just make out. Also there wasn't a whole lot for this episode so episode 5 is done! 2 more episodes left!!!!