Shut Up

"Conrad." I say tears in my eyes as I see all 3 boys outside.

"Vivian?" He says confused as he notices the tears in my eyes. "Uhm let's go talk at the beach. I start walking down the path until we both stop in the sand as I hug him tight.

"You said I'm so happy while all this is happening but I'm not. I keep think about how everything is gonna change. And I heard her and Laurel get in a fight and dad left. Belly told Shayla about Taylor and Steven, and moms dying." I ramble as I then feel my chest get right.

I can't breath. I pull away from the hug and shake my hands as I try to get my breath back.

"Shit." Conrad says noticing what was happening. "Shit, what will make you calm down." He says in a panic.

"Steven." I manage to get out. As I start pointing at the house.

"You want me to get Steven?" He asks confused as I shake my head yes. "Steven he yells as he runs up the path.

I pace back and forth as I count to numbers but nothing is working. "Vivian! Shit, Conrad says he doesn't know how to help you. Hey uhm, remember when you and I went on walks and pointed out random peoples outfits that looked absolutely ridiculous, and we saw the one dude down the street walking his dogs in his robe." Steven says with a laugh as I laugh along. "There you go." He says smiling at me.

"How do you do that?" I ask with a smile. "Your the only person that can calm me down."

"I guess you just gotta know a person to be able to calm them down." He says with a shrug.

"You should be the one breaking down. I mean it's gotta be hard liking Taylor but because of Belly you can't." I say as I looked at him confused tj see him laughing.

"I don't have a crush on Taylor." He says as he stops laughing and smiles at me.

"Oh, then why'd you kiss her?" I say even more confused.

"I don't know." He says with a shrug. "But I do know one thing, I wish it would have been you." He says quietly as I look into his eyes confused.

"What?"

"Vivian, you were the one I wanted to kiss, I wanted you to ask me to the deb ball. I wanted you to kiss me in the hallway that day. I wanted you to tell me how you felt the other day on the beach." He rambles as I grab his face and kiss him.

He doenst kiss back at first until he Gary's my waist and pulls me closer.

This was the moment I have been waiting for, I was kissing Steven Conklin.

We both pull away for breath as we smile. "I wanted to do all those things to. What about Shayla?"

"She found out about Shayla, and Belly slipped up that I liked you. She said she knew and that she wasn't mad about us, she also said she knew I liked you." He says truthfully.

"Awww, does Steven Conklin have a crush on me?" I ask with a smile.

"Oh shut up." He says as he kisses me again.

I could get used to this.

561 words! Really short but it finally happened!