Gonna Be Okay

"And now introducing this year's debutante escorts." Paige says as Belly and I cheer.

We all laugh as the boys start the dance. Steven starts doing some weird solo moment as I laugh at the boys actions.

The dance ends as we all cheer and holler.

I run up to Steven as he spins me around and kisses me.

"That was incredible!" I say as our foreheads are pressed together. I pull him in for another kiss until these two boy come up to us.

"I love you in white." Liam says smiling at me. "Reminds me of the dress you wore to prom." Oh yes, my wonderful prom date Liam.

Steven walks away as the boy start laughing. "Why are you suck a dick. It really makes up for your small package doenst it?" I ask walking away.

"I don't know where Jeremiah is." Belly says as we get up.

"He'll be here in a minute, I'm sure." I tell her. "I don't know if Steven will even dance with me so." I state as we get in our places.

"So, why didn't you tell me you and Liam were a thing?" Steven asks walking up to me to dance.

"Cause we weren't. He took me to prom and then got all clingy, and I wasn't down. Why are you being like this?" I ask confused.

"Being like what?" He asks.

"All weird and insecure. I wasn't like that about
the whole Taylor thing. Or about Shayla." I tell him.

"Yeah, well, I don't know,I'm just... I mean, I don't know if you haven't noticed, but I don't exactly fit in here." He says.

"Steven..." I say now understanding.

"No, I-I grew up in the suburbs of Philly, all right? Not even that nice of a suburb. I drive a Honda Civic. I don't go to benefits or balls, whatever this is. I'm... I'm-I'm nothing like him." Steven tells me.

"And that's a good thing." I say grabbing his hand. "You're here with me, not him. I chose you."

"Yeah, you... you did, didn't you?" Steven says smiling.

"Steven, you don't have to worry. I've liked you sense we were 7."

He says smiling as he kisses me.

We all line up for the dance as I notice Jeremiah is gone. "Steven, look." I say as he sees Conrad is going to dance with Belly.

"Please tell me your team Conrad." He says looking at me.

"I don't know, Conrad and Belly kind of remind me of Pacey  and Joey from Dawsons Creek." I say as we laugh.

Steven takes my hand as we start the dance. We smile the whole time as he spins me around.

The dance finished as he dips me. The crowd starts clapping as we look into each others eyes he lifts me up as we don't break eye contact.

"I love you." He says as I smile.

"I love you to." I say as he grabs my face and kisses me.

"Conrad, Vivian, we need to talk, all right?
It's important. It's about Mom."Jere says grabbing our hands. "I found something out." Conrad and I look at evahother.

"Um... Yeah... We'll-we'll talk about this later, okay?" I tell Jere as tears form in my eyes.

"No, it's important." Jere argues.

"It's okay." Conrad tells him.

"You already know, don't you?" Jere asks hurt.

"You've both known this whole fucking time and didn't tell me?" Jere says pissed.

"We wanted to, we did." I say crying as Jere punches Conrad in the face.

The whole crowd gasps as they start fighting.

They stop fighting as Susannah breaks them up as we're all in tears.

"We know, Mom." I say crying. "We all know."

"Know what?" Belly asks confused.

I sit in my room hugging my pillow as I cry. No one ever sees me cry, Conrad and Jeremiah are downstairs with mom and Laurel is comforting Belly and Steven.

"She's not gonna get better, is she?" Steven asks walking into my room. I look at him and notice he's been crying.

"No." I say shaking my head as he pulls me in for a hug. We both stand in my doorway crying while hugging eachother.

We knew that in all this mess, we'd be okay because we had eachother.

"I'm so sorry, I should have know you knew." Susannah says walking into my room.

"It's okay." I told her as she hugs me.

"I'm gonna do the trial." She tells me as I hug her even hard.

"I love you mom." I say crying.

"I love you to." She says hugging me.

We spent all of dinner laughing and talking. Steven had his hand in my thigh the whole time.

He was all I needed.

My mom knew I would be okay cause I had him.

807 words, they are so cute! Season 1 is done!