How many times have these mirrors seen tears? Has the floor seen floorburn and small scrapes? Did it get to taste the salty sweat of people pouring their hearts out as they moved to the music?

Your heart began to beat loudly in your ears. Anxiety slithered through your veins. You shouldn't be here, but yet you were. What was the worst case scenario? Someone told you to leave? Someone walked in?

You ignored your thoughts and sat Changbin's lunch down on the couch in the back of the room. Heading back to the middle of the room, you pulled out your phone and opened YouTube. You pulled up the latest melancholic song you had on replay and let it fill the room.

Down the hallway, Changbin was beginning to wonder if you had gotten lost in the building. You had been here before, but you were still rather new to the building. You didn't know where everything was like he did.

It had been three minutes since you told him you were nearly there with his lunch, but there was still no sign of you. He pushed himself up and left the studio to go find you. The carpeted hallway leading down the hall was empty.

He frowned upon not seeing you. Did you get caught up with security? They should be aware of who you were. He introduced you to the security guards himself. Flooded with concern, he began to head towards the front door.

Movement out of the corner of his eye halted him. Halfway down the hall, he glanced over at one of the dance practice rooms. With everyone down in the cafeteria for lunch, the rooms were usually empty at this time. His feet froze when he saw you and his jaw dropped.

The thick wooden door blocked out whatever you were listening to. Your phone was a few feet in front of you. You flew through the air without falter. Every move was like water. Light on your feet, you danced your heart out.

Changbin knew you used to dance. He offered you a chance to use one of the dance practice studios at the end of the day, but you always declined due to being busy. The apartment you shared was too small to dance in, so he had never seen you dance.

He always wondered what you were like when you danced, but you never let him see. You poured your emotions into every move. To you, dancing was like breathing. Your body was saying all the things you never could.

You could dance to the upbeat songs, but you loved the dances that moved you. You loved spinning and twirling. Arms gesturing wide and drifting across the floor. The floor was yours and your thoughts went quiet. Nothing else mattered in this state.

The eight counts you used to remember turned into muscle memory. Even if you thought you might forget a step, your body remembered. Your limbs moved without trying. You loved being this free.

Changbin snuck closer to the door and gently cracked it open. Melancholic music greeted his ears. He pushed the door open wider, so he could pop his head in to properly watch you.

You weren't paying attention to your surroundings. Your body became the canvas; twirling and careening, spinning and gliding. The song was gradually building up. Your movements were becoming larger as emotions poured out of you.

Changbin's eyes sparkled while he watched you. He couldn't wait until you were finished, so he could make his presence known. You were so caught up in the music, he didn't want to interrupt you. Part of his career was dancing, so he understood how it could be sometimes.

The music wasn't as loud without speakers, but you had cranked your phone all the way up. Like a swan, you captivated him. He couldn't believe you had been keeping this a secret from him. You weren't just a dancer, the way you moved reminded him of professionals. A proud smile appeared on his face.