🦋S2.Battlefield Part 2🦋

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What do you want?" Derek asks.

"Well, I want to help. You're my nephew-- the only relative I have left." Peter says coming closer to Derek.

"You know, there's still a lot that I can teach you."Can we just talk?" Peter says putting his hand on Derek's shoulder.

Derek looks down at Peter's hand and then looks up

"Yeah, sure let's talk." He says as he then throws Peter onto the staircase.

"You had this coming from the start," I said chuckling. This is going to be entertaining to watch. Who got the popcorn?

**************
So these two are still beating the crap out of each other. It was fun to watch and now I'm bored.

"You don't think that I want to be the Alpha again, do you?" Peter spits out."That wasn't my finest performance, considering it ended in my death."

Derek goes to hit Peter again

"Okay, go ahead! Come on, do it! Hit me. Hit me. I can see that it's cathartic for you! You're letting go of all the anger, self-loathing, and hatred that comes with total and complete failure."

"I may be the one taking the beating, Derek, but you've already been beaten. So, go ahead. Hit me if that will make you feel better. After all, I did say that I wanted to help."

Derek then lets go of Peter and says;

"You can't help me."

Derek walks into the room I'm in and I go to hug him and he relaxes into my embrace.

I can't wait for the Kanima business to be done with.

**************
Derek and I are sitting on the stairs and Derek is opening and closing his hand letting it heal. Peter looks in the mirror turns around and says;

"See? Prime example right here-- I'm not healing as fast. Coming back from the dead isn't easy, you know. I'm not as strong as I used to be."

"I could always send you back to hell if you like," I smirked at him.

"Ah, Roma. I've missed that spitfire attitude of yours." Peter smirks.

"Never lost it." I rolled my eyes

"I need a pack. I need an Alpha. An Alpha like you. I need you as much as you need me."

Derek laughs a little bit."Why would I want help from a total psychopath?:

"First of all, I'm not a total psycho. And, by the way, you're the one that slashed my throat wide open. But, we're all works in progress, right? So, we need each other. Sometimes, when you need help, you turn to people you'd never expect. "

Peter walks over to Derek so he now standing in front of us.

"You tried to build your pack. You tried to prepare for the worst. You weren't ready. Because of it, Gerard is winning. He's taking his time. He's toying with Scott. He's going after your wolves, one by one. He's relishing in his victory."

"How about you tell me something I don't know?" Derek says

"Oh, I'm going to, and it's gonna prove why you should trust me-- why you need to trust me. Because I'm going to tell you how to stop Jackson."

"What do you mean?" I asked."You know how to kill him?"

"Actually, how to save him." There's a myth that you can cure a Werewolf simply by calling out its Christian name."

"It's just a myth." Derek points out.

"Sometimes myths and legends bear a hint of truth. Our name is a symbol of who we are. The Kanima has no identity-- that's why it doesn't seek a pack."

"It seeks a master."

"And who else grows up with no pack? No identity?"

"An orphan," I say

"Like Jackson. And right now, his identity is disappearing beneath a reptilian skin, and you need to bring him back."

"How," Derek yells

"Through his heart-- how else?"

"You know, in case you hadn't noticed, Jackson doesn't have much of a heart to begin with."

" Not true. He'd never admit it, but there is one person-- one person with whom Jackson shared a real bond. One person who can reach him. Who can save him."

"Lydia," I say in realisation.

"Your best ally has always been anger, Derek, even with Roma by your side," Peter states.

"But what you lack most is a heart. That's why you've always known that you need Scott more than anyone." Peter states.

"And even somebody as burned and dead on the inside as me knows better than to underestimate the simple yet undeniable power of human love," Peter says.

Oh, this is gonna be interesting to see where this leads to.

*
Part two of Battlefield is done ✔️ Next up is the final two parts of S2 💓

Ready for it?

Ready for S3A?

Who wants to have one final guess of Roma's supernatural side before the reveal?

Ready for our new cast members?