🦁S2. Omega Part Two🦁

Start from the beginning

"I mean, like, what was going through your mind when you were turning, you know? What were you drawn to?" Stiles asked.

"Allison," Scott says.

"Okay, nothing else? Seriously?" Stiles asked

"Nothing else mattered," Scott says

"But, no, that's good, though, right? 'Cause the night that Lydia was bitten, she was with you." Scott says to Stiles.

"Yeah, but she was looking for Jackson," Stiles says

Just then Jackson turns up and I head off.

"I've got to go but I'll see you in a bit Stiles,"  I said as I headed off to the coach's office for lacrosse.

---

I go to see Coach and he has my coach assistant uniform ready I get it on and stand with Coach as the team pile in.

"Let's go! I have an announcement! Gather 'round!" Coach says.

The team gather and I stand next to the coach.

"Quicker! Danny put a shirt on."

"Stilinski! That means you! Let's go, gather 'round!"

"Listen up-- police are asking for help on a missing child advisory. It's a sick girl... roaming around... naked." Coach dramatically says.

"Now, it's supposed to get below forty degrees tonight. I don't know about you, but the last time it was that cold and I was running around naked... I lost a testicle to exposure! Now, I don't want the same thing happening to some innocent girl." Coach says

"So, police are organizing search parties for tonight. Sign up, find the missing girl, and you get an automatic "A" in my classes." The coach bribes the team.

"Oh and another thing, we have a new Coach assistant who'll be joining us this semester." Coach says

I take off my helmet and smirk.

"Hi, boys," I smirked.

The entire locker room cheered.

"Oh yes!!" Danny says picking me up.

"Roma is our team coach assistant and she has natural talent I know you all respect her so please welcome Roma as your assistant." Coach says.

Every single lad clapped.

"Thanks, boys." I winked.

《☆》

We get to chemistry class and I sit beside Scott as Stiles is behind us and Harris gives us a pop quiz with deep joy(!) Note the sarcasm.

"All right, it's causing me severe mental anguish to say this, but he's right," Stiles tells us

"I know," Scott answers.

"What if the next body part she steals is from someone who's still alive?" Stiles questions.

"This is a pop quiz, Mr. Stilinski. If I hear your voice again, I may be tempted to give you detention for the rest of your high school career." Harris snarkly says.

"Can you do that?" Stiles asks

"Well, there it is again. Your voice-- triggering the only impulse I've ever had to strike a student repeatedly and violently." He says.

"I'll see you at three o'clock for detention," Harris says.

Scott looks around.

"You too, Mr. McCall? Miss Stilinski" Harris asks.

"No, sir," Scott says.

"No thank you," I muttered.

(*)

I headed home and decided my bike needed my attention the most I got her out and began fixing her up and I looked up to the moon and the stars.

"Well mom, life isn't great for me currently. My childhood best friend's new girlfriend left me to get molested and tortured. Did I get any thanks for that? Nope! Does she apologise for abandoning me there? Nope!" I rant.

"But I do have someone who I enjoy being around and I hope he enjoys having me around too," I muttered softly smiling.

Suddenly Derek appeared in front of me.

"Don't do that!" I yell.

"You're like having me around?" Derek asks softly.

"Yeah of course I do," I said getting back to fixing my motorbike.

"As you know I'm building a pack, I could train you up and protect you." Derek offers.

"I'd like to accept the training and protection offers " I smiled

"Great come over tomorrow and I'll train you, also bring your weapons," Derek tells me.

"I will, text me your new hideout address," I said with a smirk.

"I will, Bye baby girl," Derek says walking away.

"Bye Sourwolf," I joked.

"Shut up!" He says chuckling." Make me!"I joked and Derek turned around giving me a look of I will if you keep it up." Wuss puss," I smirked and Derek chased after me.

I shrieked in excitement and Derek grabbed me and spun me around." What was that? Wuss puss? I'm not a cat and I'm the Alpha baby girl," Derek says softly kissing my neck.

"I better head off as your brother and dad will be on their way back shortly," Derek says softly kissing my lips." Okay see you later mister," I said softly smiling at him.

Derek leaves and I carry on with my motorbike which I plan on going on a road trip during summer to clear my head up some more.

Stiles and Dad return home as I put my motorbike away. Dad comes and hugs me."She's almost ready for me to use dad," I said with a smile.

"I don't like that you chose a motorbike but I know you will be safe on the road with it and coming home at the end of the day," Dad says hugging me."I'll always come home Dad, don't worry I ain't gonna die," I said with a smile.

Dad shakes his head and we head on in and have a family dinner and head to bed.

*
Omega is done ✔️ season two is officially a go!

Who is enjoying this book?

Anyone want to guess her supernatural side?

Roma or Allison?

Derek or Scott?

Shape shifted part one is up next ❤️