🕵‍♀️S1.Lunatic Part 2🕵‍♀️

Start from the beginning

"He doesn't even know what he's doing, and tomorrow, he'll be back to normal. He probably won't even remember what a complete dumbass he's been a son of a bitch, a freakin unbelievable crap friend"--" Stiles says

"She kissed me," Scott interrupts. "What?" Stiles questions."I didn't kiss her, she kissed me. She would have done a lot more, too," Scott yells.

I went in and dragged Stiles out as Scott continued to yell."You should have seen the way she had her hands all over me. She would have done anything I wanted. Anything!" Scott shouts.

》》》》

Scott keeps rattling his handcuffs. "Stiles, Roma, please let me out. It's the full moon, I swear. You know I wouldn't do any of this on purpose. Please, Stiles, let me out. It's starting to hurt," Scott pleads.

"It's not like the first time. It's the full moon... it's Allison breaking up with me... I know... that it's not just taking a break. She broke up with me. And it's killing me. I feel completely hopeless, just please let me out." Scott says.

"We can't," Stiles says as the full moon makes its appearance and Scott feels the full effects, "No, no, no!” Scott screams as Stiles and I cover our ears.

After a while we couldn't hear a thing," Scott, are you okay? Stiles asked after getting no response Stiles tried again.

"Scott?" Stiles questions. He and I went in to see an empty bedroom, an open window, and no Scott." Yeah, good luck with that I'm out and going home,” I said leaving.

*

I began my journey home and I saw a a car rolling past me I saw Kate and Chris Argent looking at me." Roma, what are you doing out at this time?" Chris asked me." Walking? What does it look like?" I said with a sarcastic tone of voice.

"You shouldn't be walking out here, especially with no defences," Kate says." Thanks for the advice but I'm good, I'm the Sheriff's daughter and I  don't need anyone to tell me what to do," I said with crossed arms.

"What happened to your face?" Chris asked." A moron broke glass whilst I was near it," I said with a look.

"Should be more careful about who you hang out with," Chris says with a tone of voice." Oh, I am, I'm not stupid like you," I sassed walking off.

I could see them staring at me and I heard a car door slams and Kate coming towards me." Now what?" I said with crossed arms."You and I will have a girl talk very soon," Kate says with a smirk.

"No thanks, I don't like being near grown-ass women they give me the creeps," I said walking off home.

*
I got into my house and headed to bed after a long day. I curled into my bed and settled down for the night only to get woken up by Derek entering the room.

"Hey baby girl, just came to see if you want some of me tonight?" Derek says softly smiling at me.

"I could do with you cuddling me and taking some of my pain away," I pleaded with him." I got you," Derek says softly kissing my forehead and I feel my pain slipping away. Derek inhaled my scent and froze on the spot.

"Why do you smell like Kate?" Derek asked concerned for me." She and Chris stopped me on my way home. I think they know you and I are close," I tell him." I think I best go," Derek says getting up.

"No! You're not leaving!" I said pulling him back." You are the only thing good I have and I won't lose you like I lost my first love and my family!" Derek says firmly." Well I'm not her and I won't get myself killed, Derek does our moments mean nothing to you?" I tell him.

"They mean everything baby girl," Derek says softly." Then don't walk away, stay," I tell him softly putting my hand on his cheek and putting my forehead against his chest." I see you, Derek, please see me back," I said softly smiling up at him." I see you, Roma," Derek says softly kissing my head.

Me and Derek got into bed that night and we kept holding one another's hand." I won't let them hurt you, I
will never abandon you for anyone," Derek says softly kissing my head goodnight.

"We fight together and we keep each other alive, we don't back down," I said softly smiling at him. Derek nods in agreement and we lie with each other and fall asleep happy and content with one another.

Like this-

*

Lunatic is over with✔️and next up is Wolfbane❤️

Roma defending Derek is everything!!!

Who loves her?!

Do you like how she stands her ground?

Want more?