♦️S1.Heart Monitor Part 2♦️

Start from the beginning

*

I'm currently in my room watching Law and Order SVU. I looked to see Derek climbing in and coming to my side.

"Hey you, did ya miss me too much," I tell him as I put my hand on his cheek."What am I going to do with you eh?" Derek jokes softly as he lies next to me nuzzling against me.

"Stick me to your side and hope for the best?" I joke with a smile." Don't tempt me, baby girl," Derek winks." Why not?" I said softly smirking." You'll soon find out baby girl," Derek smirks.

"Oh hot stuff like I'm gonna sit still look pretty and wait, no thank you," I smirked brightly. Derek puts his head on mine and holds my hand.

"I'll be back later to see you, I got to go somewhere so I'll see you later," Derek says." Where are you going?" I asked." Well, I have a theory of who the alpha is so I was going to go and confront him," Derek admits.

"Can I come?"I wonder. I see Derek's face." Please??" I pleaded. "Okay but stay in the car as I don't want you hurt," Derek said softly." Deal, help me down then?" I smiled softly. Derek lifts me," Hold tight," Derek says with a smile. Derek jumps down with me holding on tightly.

*
Me and Derek get to the animal clinic. I turn to Derek with a look on my face."Really you think the vet is the alpha?' I said crossing my arms."Yes so stay here," Derek says. "Alright fine," I say backing off

I climbed onto the car roof and sat listening to whatever played on the phone ignoring the world around me. The next minute I see an annoyed Scott coming out with Derek in tow.

"What did you do now?" I asked with crossed arms."What are you doing here?" Scott asked.

"Derek Hale, what did you do?" I asked ignoring Scott." I may or may not have beaten Deaton unconscious?" Derek says quickly.

"Now why doesn't that surprise me?" I say shaking her head."Meet me at the school parking lot with Roma in a bit," Scott says walking off.

*

Me and Derek arrived to see Stiles and Scott waiting in the school parking lot. I stayed in the car as Stiles and Scott came over, I rolled the window so I could hear everything.

"Where's my boss?" Scott asks. "He's in the back," I said pointing at the back of the car. Scott and Stiles both look into the back of the car

"Oh, well, he looks comfortable." Stiles sarcastically responds. Scott and Stiles both head towards the school.

"Wait. Hey. What are you doing?" Derek asks "You said I was linked with the Alpha. I'm gonna see if you're right. "Scott says.

"Roma you coming with us?" Stiles questions." I'm good here," I said and  Scott walked off with Stiles in tow as Derek leaned against the Jeep.

Suddenly the PA system was on a cat being dragged through a lawnmower sound came blasting through the speaker.

I burst out giggling."What was that!?" I asked through laughter."You've got to be kidding me," Derek says with an annoyed look."Was that Scott?" I asked.

"Yep,"  Derek says." You don't howl like that right?" I questioned." Like hell I do," Derek says smirking. I got out of the car and made my way to Derek.

Then another howl came through only this time it was a deeper and more louder howl. It makes the ground shake causing me to cover my ears as I lean by the Jeep.

I see Stiles and Scott come out two minutes later with a smug look on their faces.

I also looked around to see Deaton gone and the door open," How the hell did he get out?" I questioned.

I looked back to the lads."I'm gonna kill both of you!"Derek says furiously."What the hell was that? What are you trying to do, attract the entire state to the school?" he asked angrily.

"Sorry, I didn't know it would be that loud, "Scott tells him sheepishly."Yeah, it was loud and it was AWESOME!" Stiles says excitedly

"Shut up," Derek says. "Don't be such a sour wolf!" Stiles mocks Derek."What'd you do with him?" Scott asks."What?" Derek says at the same time.

They all look to see the car door open and no Deaton."He didn't do anything," I said," He's just gone," I said."I didn't do anything," Derek says but he gets cut off by spitting up blood.

We all see the alpha standing behind Derek claws impaled into his chest as the alpha throws him across the parking lot.

I moved out of sight and hid under the jeep as Stiles ran with Scott back into the school. They called the alpha and now they had to deal with the consequences.

*
Part two is done ✔️ Night school next and it's completely AU and Roma takes Derek to his home to heal him up.

How was this chapter albeit small?

Roma isn't injured or hurt!

Ready for S2?

Ready for smut? Possessive Derek?