Who is She?

Happy reading <3

Jax's POV:

I look around the room as these kids grind up against each other, making out or getting drunk. I honestly couldn't care less about any of them. I'm just here to get the full college experience. Father said I have to go to college to take over the business. The business I don't give a fuck about. It was just a front to cover up the mafia side of things. But to take over the business I would need my degree in business and finance so here I am. Standing in a room full of people I'll probably never see again unless they end up owing the family money.

"Well hello handsome! What are you doing here all by yourself." A petite little blonde says as she rubs down the side of my arm. I really didn't plan on taking anyone back tonight but I guess she'll work.

"Nice to meet you beautiful..."

"Jax right?" She stammered fluttering her eye lashed "I've heard about you. The rumors are true you are very handsome. My name is Sarah" Of course she heard about me. It didn't surprise me. As she flirted a girl caught my eyes from across the room. Her wavy blonde hair flowed down her back. Her body was sexy something I knew I had to have. She wasn't dressed like the rest of the girls at the party. It was actually very attractive to see a girl not put all of her assets on display for the world to see. I knew I had to know her.

"Sarah." I grinned down at her. "Will you be a doll and go get us something to drink?" Before she could even ask, "Just surprise me." And with that she giggle and ran off into the crowd. She was cute but just knew she'd want more after having sex and I didn't have time for that again. I made my way through the crowd and stopped in front of her group.

As all the eyes in the group looked at me. I knew I could asked any of them to go back with me and they would've happily agreed. They all looked me up and down with lust in their eyes just hopping I was here to talk to them. All of them but her. She didn't even glance up at me. "Hello, ladies. I was coming over to see if you'd like to dance?" I looked over at her and she didn't even realize I was talking to her. The look of defeat was in the rest of the girls eyes. One of the girls even pushed her closer to me. Her eyes looked up at me and the piercing blue eyes loomed over me. Like they were engraved permanently in my brain. I extended my hand out hoping she would take it. Her hand slid into mine almost perfectly. For some reason it made my heart beat faster. I led her to the dance floor. I could tell she didn't dance much she appeared shy almost scared to touch me. She steps on my foot and I could see it embarrassed her. She tried to leave but little did she know I wasn't going to let her go that easily. I pulled her into me and she pressed against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her so she didn't leave. Feeling her warm body against mine made my chest tighten. This wasn't normal I shouldn't be feeling like this. Once the dance was over she followed me off the dance floor. I leaned up against the wall and looked her over. Every bit of her was perfect.

"My name is Katherine, by the way. My friends call me Kat." She said shyly. Hmm Kat such a beautiful name, it fits her. She stood there looking up at me, anticipating for me to tell her my name.

"Jax."

"Well thank you for the dance, Jax." I watched as she fiddled with her hands.

"So, are you ready to get out of here and go back to my place?" The moment the words came out of my mouth her facial expression changed. I watched as her checks turned red as if I had embarrassed her. Her eyebrows furrowed down and I quickly realized she was not embarrassed she was angry. Before I could say anything she cut me off.

"Are you joking? You'd honestly think I'd sleep with you because you danced with me? I'm not going anywhere with you. And I promise I won't sleep with you." She crossed her hands over her chest and waited for my response.

What was I suppose to say? Of course I was expecting her to have sex with me. "The rest do." I spit and with that I walked away. If she wasn't going to fuck me I'll find someone else that will. I found Sarah walking around still holding two cups. I guess she'll work and with that I made my way to her. After several minutes of talking and not much convincing she looped her arm into mine and we were headed towards the door. I sent Cam a quick text to watch over Kat just in case someone tried to take her back with them. Little did Kat know I wasn't going to give up that easily. And out of the building I went.

The whole way back to Sarah's dorm she did not stop talking. Half the time I didn't even listen. When we reached her dorm she went on and on about her ex using her for sex. I couldn't fucking take it. So I gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her I enjoyed walking her home. Which was a lie. I just didn't want her following me around after we had sex. And with that I made my way back to the party. I wonder what Kat is doing. Maybe I can walk her back to her dorm.

I send a text to Cam to see if he still had eyes on Kat. After 5 minutes of no response I shoved my phone back in my pocket. What the fuck is going on? As soon as I arrived back at the party there she was. Storming out the front door and she was pissed.