The elevator is too small, and only one person can push two cars on two elevators separately.

This mall is the largest in the city center.

A collection of gourmet clothing and decorations in one,

there is everything.

Of course, Cheng Xiao wouldn't take Song Mianmian to buy ordinary clothes, so he had to buy something good.

Take the elevator directly to the 6th floor.

The luxury section has big-name clothes and bags and shoes.

"This is..."

Song Mianmian quickly realized that something was wrong, she frowned, and whispered, "Husband, are you in the wrong place?"

This floor seems to be selling luxury goods, and a piece of clothing costs tens of thousands, which is not something that ordinary people can afford.

"That's right, that's where I brought you."

"Ah, the clothes here are so expensive, we..."

"What's wrong with you? Buy it for my wife, it's worth it.

Song Mianmian blushed, but she still didn't want to move: "Let's go downstairs and have a look."

Cheng Xiao took her hand and looked at her with a serious expression: "Wife, we are also earning money now, just buy a few clothes, it doesn't cost much."

"That money is also something you work hard to earn every day."

"Isn't it for his wife to earn money when he earns money, except for raising children? Besides, you're also working in the store, and I don't earn the money. Cheng Xiao is helpless, what is this stupid woman thinking?

"I..." Song Mianmian's hands couldn't help but stir together, very tangled.

When you are used to being constrained and suddenly extravagant, you will inevitably have this kind of emotion.

"Let's go."

Cheng Xiao had already pushed the baby to a clothing store.

Song Mianmian bit her lip and hurriedly followed.

After entering the store.

The female clerk hurriedly greeted her: "Two, do you need any help?" Then

he looked at the four strollers with a look of surprise.

Quadruplets?

"Hello, do you have any clothes for my wife?" Cheng Xiao pointed at Song Mianmian.

The female clerk looked over and smiled: "Yes, yes, this lady, please come with me." On the

other side, several clerks were discussing.

"I'm not dazzled, am I? Is that a quadruplet?

"It should be, giving birth to four children at once, it's amazing!"

"I can afford to raise four children, what kind of family, I look like a rich man, and I envy it."

"Have you noticed that the mother's figure is really good, and I believe it when she goes out and says that she is a girl."

Song Mianmian is trying on clothes under the introduction of the female clerk, it is a fur top, the overall sense is very high-end, and it is paired with a pair of black leggings and a pair of white boots.

It is perfect for autumn.

Entering the fitting room, he secretly glanced at the price on it, and his face changed slightly.