Ariana's POV

Finally, I managed to look for the room 4. I knocked the door before entered the room. "Come in.", Adam shouted and allowed me to enter the room. He raised an eyebrow and looked at his watch, he rolled his eyes playfully and said "Oh! You are late again.".

I kept apologizing to him but he didn't mind at all. Adam is a very friendly guy, he never takes things too serious, he's over 30 years old but he always behaves like around my age. He's a very nice coach.

I hugged him and my rival. She's a very beautiful girl, she has a short blonde hair, her eyes are beautiful and she's taller than me. I showed her my hand and introduced myself "Hi, I am Ariana Grande.". She smirked and replied by shaking my hands "Miley Cyrus.".

Today, the supervisor of this round is the well known music producer, the lead singer of One Republic, Ryan Tedder. He's amazing, he wrote and produced a lot of hits for a lot of successful singers today. One Republic is amazing as well, I will never get old of their songs.

Miley and I hugged him happily. And ya, we took a selfie with him. He's a good looking guy too and talented as well. Adam cleared his throat and interrupted us "Excuse me, I am here.". All of us laughed.

Adam handed us the scripts and said "Okay, it's time for us to work. So, today, I wanna you both to sing a classic song by Crowded House, which is 'Don't Dream It's Over'.".

We took a look on the scripts and tried to understand the lyrics of the song. The music starts playing and I took the lead to sing the song first and Miley continued my lines.

There is freedom within, there is freedom without
Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup
There's a battle ahead, many battles are lost
But you'll never see the end of the road.

While you're traveling with me

[Chorus]
Hey now, hey now
Don't dream it's over
Hey now, hey now
When the world comes in
They come, they come
To build a wall between us
We know they won't win

Now I'm towing my car, there's a hole in the roof
My possessions are causing me suspicion but there's no proof
In the paper today tales of war and of waste
But you turn right over to the T.V. page

Hey now, hey now
Don't dream it's over
Hey now, hey now
When the world comes in
They come, they come
To build a wall between us
We know they won't win

Now I'm walking again to the beat of a drum
And I'm counting the steps to the door of your heart
Only shadows ahead barely clearing the roof
Get to know the feeling of liberation and release

Hey now, hey now
Don't dream it's over
Hey now, hey now
When the world comes in
They come, they come
To build a wall between us
We know they wont win.

Adam and Ryan clapped for us and praised us. Adam started "Wow! That's amazing. This is a slow song and not the best for you both but you both did it amazingly. Ariana has a high wide range and high note and Miley has a rock wide range and sounds kinda rough, and you both did it amazingly. Honestly, this is the first time that I didn't have any negative comment since I joined The Voice. This is a new record for me.".

Ryan nodded and agreed "Ya, next week will be the hardest day for Adam. Seriously, you both sounds amazing. You both sang it perfectly perfect. No comment at all from me. Just perfect.".

We looked at each other and smiled widely. She's really a very strong vocalist, she's much much better than Sophia, it will be a hard match for me.