𝑀𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶𝒹𝒶

Start from the beginning

My efforts were never acknowledged properly, but this time, recognition was rightfully mine.

Finally, someone could appreciate my true talent.

"Solid plan Mina. You know, I'm not upset at you for throwing cake at my face. I know how angry you are about Leonardo. Remember I'm here for you, cagna." Emiliano said playfully, with a smug smirk across his face.

Gabriella gasped, swatting Emiliano on the head before grabbing my hands and speaking.

"I'm with you honey. I want to get rid of Morgan just like you! But, we need to let someone know in case anything goes wrong. I know you don't want to, but you neva know baby."

As much as I want to object, Gabriella is right.

If we aren't back in time or the mission doesn't go according to plan, then someone has to be notified.

But more importantly, who?

Out of nowhere, the door burst open and someone tumbled to the floor.

"Sofia? What are you doin here?" Gabriella asked curiously.

Sofia quickly sprung to her feet, tidying her hair, straightening her clothes, and then began to speak.

"I thought Salvatore was in here. I want to speak to him about who the new capo of the Gonzalez mafia will be."

Both Gabriella and Emiliano nodded in understanding, but I wasn't too sure.

How could she just fall into the room?

She had to be listening in on us!

"No you didn't. You were listening in on us! Tell me Sofia, who do you work for?"

"W-what? I was honestly just looking for Salvatore! This is the most quiet room in the entire house! He told me he'd meet me here!" Sofia exclaimed.

"Liar. Don't think for a second that you'll fool me! NOW TELL ME, WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?"

"Knock it off Mina, Sofia is innocent! And besides, even if she does work for someone she won't be able to get that far. Let's just go, please." Emiliano sighed, exasperated.

Gabriella nodded in agreement and slowly pulled me out of the room, Emiliano trailing behind.

"Remember our goal is Morgan, not anyone else Mina. I know you're upset, but you can't get mad at everyone around you." Gabriella said gently.

"Yeah yeah whatever. You guys go find someone to tell in case of emergency, okay? I forgot something in the room. Meet me outside when you're done!"

The cousins nodded and we parted ways.

I entered the room to find Sofia fixing her hair in the mirror, a smirk gracing my lips.

As she remained unaware of my presence, I swiftly grasped her hair and pressed her against the wall before she could react.

"W-what are you doing? You're fucking insane!" Sofia gasped.

"No. I'm just getting my revenge back after what you did it me."

Sofia's confusion deepened as I applied more force to her hair, causing her to let out a sharp cry of pain.