𝒰𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓅𝓅𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒

After everything that happened, Leonardo still hadn't spoken to Salvatore.

Perhaps it was because of how badly Salvatore hurt his wife.

Or because Leonardo knew who Salvatore wanted him to meet.

"Papa." Leonardo said flatly.

Salvatore tensed as he met Leonardo's gaze.

He messed up.

Badly!

"Look I know you don't want to speak to me right now, but it's urgent! Andrés wants to bring Sofia over today for a date while Nonno and I speak about the wedding! I know it's tiring, but you must! It's the first step to reintroduce Lemina!" Salvatore exclaimed.

Though Leonardo wanted to be upset at Salvatore's words, a smile perked up his face.

Did Salvatore just say, Lemina?

Salvatore noticed Leonardo's small smirk and scoffed before throwing clothing towards him.

"Aye, Leo! Stop being happy! Gabriella told me about it and I just want to be supportive! But just remember that I still need to formally meet Amina before she becomes a De Luca. And dress nice, your "fiancé" is coming." Salvatore said embarrassingly.

Leonardo sighed.

Now Salvatore had to formally meet Mina?

In everyone but Salvatore's eyes, Mina was already a De Luca, pride and true.

Though Leonardo expected Salvatore to apologize for hurting Mina, he accepted his silence anyway.

Apologies were quite hard for the De Luca's.

"Alright fine pa! But just so you know, I'm not changing my clothes! There's no other woman I'll ever impress but my wife, got it?" Leonardo smirked.

Salvatore scoffed and flicked Leonardo's head before walking out of the room.

Although, a small smile peered onto his face which Leonardo couldn't see.

In Salvatore's heart, Leonardo had become just like him.

Or at least like him when Valentina was alive.

As Leonardo adjusted his tie, someone walked into the room, their heels clicking against the pavement.

Leonardo tensed.

"Hello, Leonardo. How are you?" Sofia asked gently.

Leonardo sighed and turned to Sofia, gasping as he did not expect her to dress so provocatively.

Seeing Leonardo bewildered made Sofia feel butterflies.

It was her dream to be his.

All Sofia needed to do was seduce him enough, especially since she didn't have much to offer.

"What? Surprised that I dressed up for you, or surprised that I have the body of a queen? You're my fiancé Leonardo! There's no other woman that can impress you like I can." Sofia smirked.

Leonardo wanted to groan as Sofia stood in front of him.

While she did annoy Leonardo by her voice, he couldn't help but admire her beauty.

Long black hair, tan skin, siren eyes, and a hourglass body?

That was Leonardo's type!

But now?

Leonardo's type was Mina and only Mina.

Yes Sofia was pretty, but she wasn't Mina pretty.

Mina pretty wasn't just physical beauty.