𝑀𝓊𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝒯𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈

"Blah blah blah Tommy! First you steal mommy, then daddy, and now my cookies? Nuh uh kid, this is war!" Jace said angrily.

The doors of Leonardo and Mina's home were wide open, yet it was more lively than it had ever been.

Today was just a normal day to some, but for Muslims all around the world, it was Eid.

"It's good to share with your brother Jace! Mommy did it with Uncle Leo when she was younger too! Isn't that right honey?" Richie said smiling.

Gabriella turned and spit out the miswak she was chewing on before shaking her head and responding.

"Nah! I neva ever shared with Leo! LIKE NOT ONCE! Daddy always said that I was a princess. And princess don't share!"

Richie sighed in exhaustion.

No matter what lesson he wanted to teach Jace, Gabriella would always give another bad example in return.

"Pfft, I had to share! Elena and Maria were always the apple of my parents eyes! I guess the fucking sons get the short end of the stick. Too bad for you Toni!" Emiliano smirked.

Aurora giggled and ruffled Antonio's curly hair as he smiled widely at his dad.

The family was all back together, celebrating the most joyous of times.

"Mine was the opposite! I always got the worst while Imran got everything he ever wanted! Ugh, that's South Asian parents for you." Mina groaned.

The room bursted into laughter while Leonardo froze beside the doorway, face palming in response.

The kids were playing all sorts of games and dressed in their best clothing, including Bella who was wearing the Prada onesie Gabriella bought from Paris.

Both Mina and Leonardo took a day off from work, though a certain person Mina hated greatly would be joining them pretty soon.

"Psst! Amina, come here!" Leonardo whispered across the room.

Mina looked up and smiled widely at Leonardo, since she was expecting a gift Leonardo promised he'd give her.

He teased the gift for the past month and Mina was so excited to see what it finally was.

"Yes Leo? What is it?" Mina smirked.

Leonardo smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist before covering her eyes.

"Are you ready for your gift?" Leonardo asked happily.

Mina squealed and quickly nodded as she felt Leonardo walk her outside.

The moment Leonardo walked her outside, Mina felt her breath quicken in response.

There was scent.

A scent so familiar, Mina could identify it in her sleep.

It was..... sage.

"MAMA! BABA!" Mina said happily.

Both Yusuf and Mariam opened their arms widely as they held Mina in their arms for the first time in a year.

The way they missed her was unbearable.

"Oh Amina, you look so healthy! How are you mama?" Yusuf exclaimed.