𝒮𝓊𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒

"Okay so, you're Kai's brother and you have a younger sister named Kaya, who Mina supposedly murdered and you just so happen to be an Asahi?" Denise said confusedly.

Kenji sighed and nodded after explaining who he was to Denise for what felt like hours.

Sora paced back and forth between Kenji and Denise since her mind was going crazy!

"Well what are we going to do? I haven't heard from Kai in almost four months, Jack is nowhere to be seen, and now you're here! WHAT'S GOING ON?" Sora said angrily.

Kenji tensed and held onto Nico as Sora freaked out.

In all honesty, he didn't know where'd they go from here.

As the trio remained in confusion, a knock came from the door.

"Are you expecting someone, Sora?" Kenji asked curiously.

Sora shrugged her shoulders while Denise quickly opened the door, revealing.....Morgan.

"Morgan said he'd take us to the airport and help us pack! I asked him last night and he was keen on helping us!" Denise said smiling.

Sora nodded in understanding before pacing around once more while Kenji stared at Morgan.

The moment Morgan saw Kenji, his mouth dropped in shock.

The Kenji Asahi was alive?

And in front of him?

"K-kenji? YOU'RE ALIVE?" Morgan exclaimed.

Kenji awkwardly tensed as Morgan patted his back in surprise while Sora clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"It's a whole reunion! Where'd you come from Kenji? Where have you been all these years?" Morgan asked curiously.

"Yeah, I wonder too! Just tell us, Kenji!" Sora said annoyed

Kenji tensed once more .

If he told them that he was with the enemies all these years, would they spite him?

Would they kick him out just like Leonardo did?

Though it was quite risky, Kenji decided to tell the truth for once.

They deserved to know it all.

Especiallly, Sora.

"I've been working with the d-d De Luca's." Kenji said lowly.

Almost immediately, every single person in the room gasped in disbelief.

There was no way.

"W-what do you mean? I don't understand!" Sora said confusedly.

"What I mean is, Leonardo never murdered me. He never even laid a finger on me! I stole his fiancé, tried murdering his sister, and blew up his car. Leonardo is not a bad guy at all.

He kept me safe all these years because he wanted me to find his daughter. Leonardo protected me from the entire world and forgave me after everything I did.

I know it sounds crazy, but it's the truth. Leonardo really is a great guy. But, he kicked me out after learning the truth about who Kai really was. I never told him about Kai because I knew he'd hate me even more, and for Kai's sake, I decided to keep my mouth shut.