AUTHORS NOTE ;)

A little bit about me! I'm a senior in high school! I'm 17 years old and Hispanic. I love to read Wattpad and normal books lol. I spend most of my time painting and drawing!! I have two dogs, Mailo and Luna and a seven week old cat, named Leo!! And I love to sleep, like a lot.

Hello everyone!That was the last chapter for Act 1 which is the Order of the Phoenix!!! The following chapters it will be Act 2!!

And HAPPY NEW YEARS🎉
I'm so proud of yall who've made it this far!

Please give me a WEEK TO 3 WEEKS to finish all my chapters for The Half Blood Prince which it's hallway done!! I'm really excited for it so please stay tune!!

I also wanted to say thank you for those who have read my book so far. I know I've said this before but I've never written a fanfic before and since I'm obsessed with HP I thought this would be the perfect timing. I'm am so sorry for all the grammar mistakes, I'm not a fucking genius but I'm TRYING lol

I'm so sorry for all the confusion!
Her full name is Evelyn Alexandria Blackwood.
P.S Evelyn is Sirius niece. She's daughter of Sirius Black brother Regulus Acturus Black and Alexandria Blackwood. She's in Ravenclaw. She's mute. Harry is her first love but she just doesn't know it yet.

She was given the gift of being as a Legilimens meaning (The act of magically navigating through the many layers of a person's mind and correctly interpreting one's findings)

She's also a an Occlumens, meaning ( Is the magic of closing one's mind against Legilimency. It could prevent a Legilimens from accessing one's thoughts and feelings, or influencing them;)

She's also has another gift..... you'll know soon!! But she just doesn't know it yet....

I'm so excited for what's next!

Love yall ❤️