13

Harry walked around the walls of the Order, inspecting every inch of the rooms, wanting to know what this place was. He couldn't sleep, he wondered what happened earlier with his godfather, he never seen him act weird.

His eyesight turned to a certain room, he slowly opened the door wider, which was already opened, and walked in.
His gaze turned to the walls, the walls had small portraits of people with a giant tree branches expanding across the room. The Black Family. He recognized some of the names and faces, some of them were burned, and he recognized Bellatrix Lestrange.

"You grew up here?" asked Harry as he saw Sirius walking in behind him.
"This is my parent's house" he stood by the door.
"I offered it to Dumbledore as headquarters for the Order, about the only useful thing I've been able to do"
"This is the Black family tree" they both walked closer to the wall.

"My deranged cousin" Sirius pointed at Bellatrix's portrait, his finger slowly moving up, pointing at his name.
"My mother did that after I ran away" he explained, his portrait burned.

"Charming woman, I was 16" he looked at the boy.
"Is that your brother?" Harry asked, his eyes staring at the portrait next to Sirius.
" Regulus Black, that's him. He was younger than me, and a much better son, as I was constantly reminded"

"What happened to him?" wondered Harry.
"Well from the very beginning, to start I was the older brother I chose to not follow the Black family traditions, our parents thought he was better and more good-looking. He did exactly what my parents wanted, them with their pure-blood mania, they started to disapprove of me even more when they found out I was sorted into Gryffindor and not Slytherin, and since I couldn't take it, I ran away" he continued.

"But I never stopped looking for my younger brother, although we were different in many such ways we always found a way to contact each other and that's what we did"
"And we did for a very long time, we talked about our lives, girlfriends, but soon something good always has an end, and that's what exactly happened...soon I came to know he was a loyal follower of Voldemort and his ambition grew, and he got the dark mark"

"He became a Death Eater, my parents were so proud of his loyalty and status, and indeed he was, he came to be his biggest follower, and that's when he told me he met her"
Sirius walked even closer to the wall, his fingers tracing his brother's portrait moving slowly to the left, landing on a woman.

"Is that her?" asked Harry, following Sirius's gaze.
He nodded.
"She looks familiar," said Harry. He stared at the woman's portrait, her dark brown hair, and her dark brown eyes.
"I knew you would say that boy" Sirius chuckled.

"You see when my brother became a death eater, he met a woman, pure blood as well. They were made for each other. She was also a big follower of you know who, both them accomplishing whatever the Lord wanted in reward he gave them status. They were the strongest dark wizard couple if you could say, she got pregnant with their first baby, suddenly their priorities of becoming a strong dark wizard didn't matter as much, it didn't matter to her to be exact, since the beginning she knew she didn't want her first child to live a life like this, she didn't want to be part of it anymore, she gave birth to a girl" Sirius stopped for a moment and looked at the boy dead in the eye.

"She began to truly see the things she'd had done to other innocent wizards, she didn't want her daughter growing up knowing their parents were murderers she was just 3, she was just a child, cunning as ever, smart as well, she was just like her mother"
"Beautiful inside out and mute since birth"

-

-

-

-