Chapter 21

It is the third consecutive team meet without Type and it has started to affect him.

The mothers have received a letter from Type a few days before asking his health situation. They have replied that he is in his best shape ever, only an acknowledgement slip is sent.

Nothing else.

No visits.

No tantrums or fights

It is like Type has vanished... into the thin air.

But no the attendance register shows presents and Type's score in combat is still above average.

How is this person hiding in the plain day light?

Finally he has had enough and decides to sit in Type's class.

'There he is as if the hoodie can save you from my eyes.'

Tharn watches Type pausing before taking his seat yet he does not look at Tharn.

He simply sits and as Tharn thinks of going to Type, the professor comes in holding a stack of paper.

The test is easy enough but when Tharn raises his head to look at Type he is nowhere to be found. Running of right as the class is finished.

He goes in search of Techno expecting Type to be tagged along.

"You can come see Haza tomorrow. Today mom is having some get together. Please do not barge in." Techno brushes past him.

"Ummm yeah got it." He jogs after him and tries to bring up the topic so casually. "Hey Have you seen Type?"

"No."

"What do you mean, no?"

"No, I have not seen him."

Techno is not giving an explanation and Tharn quickly goes through any incidents that he may have been a part in that offended Techno.

Nothing whatsoever.

"Wait! Come on, 'No. I just wanted to ask him something." Tharn begs.

"I do not know where he is. It is not like he wants to see me or talk to me or anything. I am so replaceable, right? Just tell me if you want anything. Otherwise, who am I?"

"Ay 'No what are you even talk..."

"Leave me alone, Tharn. I have no idea where he is. Ask his new friends or girlfriends or something"

Tharn winces. He might have deserved that.

He owes Techno an apology. But still he needs to see Type first.

It is not sitting well with him that he is not seeing Type anymore. It almost feels... unnatural.

Hmmm.

Maybe they can have talk about all that has happened. Maybe they can remain just friends.

As long Type is in close vicinity, Tharn can figure out a way to stay happy and at peace.

Maybe...

It is distressing to know that none of them are seeing Type during lunch hours or anything.

Where can he go?

Finally, Tharn taking the embarrassing route, decides to go meet him in the dorm.

All his plans of looking aloof and pretending to accidently meet Type will not work if he is going to the dorm, right?

What will he say, when Type asks what he wants?

Yikes!

He does not find Type in his dorm either. For the past few days he has stood in front of the locked door wondering when Type goes in and out without him noticing.