Chapter 16

Type growls as low as he can but still the ashes in his hand are a dead giveaway that the necromancer is barely holding his thread of sanity.

Hazard is busy sniffing around the edges of the tantric circle and jumping over the patterns, not aware that he is the centre of the attention of Type's classmates.

"You touch him, I touch your soul. I must... warn you..." Type knows his words are sinister and the smile is not helping any bit. "It is rather uncomfortable..."

The bullies laugh rather condescendingly.

"Come on. It does not belong here..."

"He is my familiar. You respect him... if you know what is good for you."

Fuck it! How hard would be the punishment would be for losing his control in the classroom.

"Hazard, let us go..." Type calls the baby cat back.

Hazard mewls sadly. He wants to play with the bright colours but Daddy Type is calling.

"Come on." Type calls with a sad smile and Hazard jumps to Type's elbows, climbing up to his shoulders and yawns next to his neck.

Even the bullies got to admit the little thing is cute but Type does not deserve to be here.

With all his mighty knowledge and beautiful face and amazing body and intelligence and special recommendation from the emperor himself.

It does not help the Teacher Suppasit always recommend the other teachers to make Type the leader.

The idiot was a mere watcher when he was in the necromancer army.

Type peck Hazard's head before leaving the room with a sigh.

"You will find better friends. I will take you to 'No."

Hazard perks up when he hears the name and Type chuckles.

The two are two peas of the pod.

Type shakes his head when Techno jumps in with a baby bottle.

Hazard is quick to jump to 'No's lap and suckle on the baby bottle for drinking water.

"Ay! 'No, you are spoiling him. I told you. He is a familiar and he only looks cute." Hazard hisses at him for the remark. "How is he ever going to stop being afraid of a bowl?"

"He does not have to." 'No glares. "He is just a baby and I can always feed him like this. Isn't it right, my little chikoochikuuchi..."

Type rolls his eyes.

But he is glad his friends have accepted him. He does not want Hazard to be alone because Type is a freak.

"Did he shift again?" Champ brings Hazard small treats for the spoiled baby cat to nibble on.

"No... just as a crow and flies around. It is good he has better motor skills now. But he won't walk. He will just perch on my shoulder."

"Of course he does!" Techno wipes Hazard's mouth. "My baby darling is a... well, a baby... He cannot walk that long."

"I am done!" Type throws his hands up. "Hazaa, Coming? I am gonna go to library. You need to read as well."

Hazard as usual ignores him and rubs his face on Techno's cheeks.

"Hazaa... come on!"

Type will take that bum wiggle as a 'no'. It does not help that Techno preens whenever Hazard chooses him over Type.

He just rolls his eyes and leaves by himself. Some best friend and some familiar he has.

Type gets a headache from all the things he needs to literally teach Hazard. Of all the familiars in the universe, he is stuck with a spoiled baby brat!