Chapter 10

Image only for reference of the outfit Sarong.

___________________________________

Tharn laughs slapping Max's shoulder making fun of his brother. "I can't... I can't even... So, you wore your sweet mistress's gown and tried to escape... but... but... her husband... he took you to his bedroom. I can't even breathe, Maxie."

Max groans but is laughing himself.

"And... you fucked him to..." Tharn wipes his tears. "You are a lucky bastard, brother."

Max shrugs. "Everyone wants a loving touch here and there, Tharn. You won't get it."

"Maybe I won't. I can't get you. If there is one, then why..." Tharn asks but Max shrugs. "Is your boy okay with it?"

Max remains silent for a few moments. "It is not his business."

Tharn takes his books and smack's Max's head. "Got class. Don't die."

"If I die, concussion would be the reason." Max shouts, rubbing his head.

His tutoring class goes on well and he receives occasional infatuated smiles from his younger students and he returns it politely.

The smile he is dying to see is not there but the kitty glare is as amusing.

They have not talked since then and Tharn is actually okay with it. Type looking at him with angry eyes but flaming cheeks is a sight itself.

Tharn leans down Type's desk. "Everything okay?"

"Fine!"

"Good."

And when no one is looking Tharn gives a wink and kissy face to his Kitten and, oh boy, if looks could hurt...

Tharn is going to talk to him today; he promises himself.

But to his surprise, Type corners him after the class and he receives a good punch to his stomach, curling him up.

"Ow! Is this how to thank me?"

"Thank my foot!" Type screams, almost kicking Tharn's mouth.

"Kitten calm down!" Tharn laughs, jumping away and standing straight with a wince. "Nice punch by the way. Looks like my techniques help you."

Tharn adds with a wicked smile and Type claws on his chest much to Tharn's amusement.

He holds both the hands secure in his one hand, twists Type's body facing away from him... and cuddles; his chest to Type's back.

"So happy to see you this close, Kitten." Tharn rubs his lips on Type's ear.

"Let go! Ah... asshole."

"Na... I am comfy here. Now, what is going on?" Tharn presses a kiss on Type's shoulder and receives a backward punch as the Kitten escapes.

The asshole has done something to him; Type is sure. These mornings, Type cannot... you know...

He has been trying to pleasure himself like everyone his age does but ends up looking at the time and gasp in surprise! How much time has passed and he gets nowhere close to getting any kind of satisfaction.

It is all this man's fault!

"What did you do to me?!"

"What is wrong?" Tharn looks particularly worried.

"You did something. Now I can't come, Thara!"

Tharn shrugs looking away with a smirk.

"What did you do?" Type grasps Tharn's collar.