Chapter 11

"Uhm... eight, I gue... ess... Tharn stop! Someone might c...come." Type gulps trying to pry off the hand inside his shirt.

"Not even close, Kitten." Tharn pinches Type's nipple while he nibbles on the beautiful neck.

Type finally has enough and takes Tharn's hand under his shirt strongly. "You are going to be in so much trouble, Mister."

"I don't mind. Kiss me."

"What?! No. Stop distracting me. I am here to study. Not for you to grope me."

Tharn sighs dropping his head on Type's shoulder. "What is wrong with having fun while studying?"

"You are distracting me." Type growls.

"How?" Tharn asks teasingly and there goes the Kitten blushing and sputtering. "You say the wrong answer, I get to pinch you wherever I like."

"Here I got the right answer. It is 80. I missed a zero."

"Pinch it is 'cause that wrong again, my pretty Kitten."

How could he be so naïve and think Tharn will only focus on teaching him? Type is not sure his heart understands the danger they are in.

But...

There is only so much he can fight at a time.

The classroom door is closed though not locked and Tharn has said, no one would quickly see them sitting in this corner.

So... maybe...

"You are the pervert teacher parents are afraid of, you know that, right?" Type glares at the fingers that are fumbling with his pants knots.

"Are you?" Tharn smirks capturing the pretty hand that is trying to stop him from seeing those juicy thighs.

"Am I what?" Type wiggles in his seat worried some students would come just in and they will be in so much trouble.

"Afraid... to be with me? Here? Doing this?"

"I am not afraid of you! I can take you any day or night, Thara and I..."

"Good! Lie back." Tharn beams pushing Type's chest and almost climbing on top of his body.

"What in the name of!!! What are you..."

"Going to give you what you wanted the other night!" Tharn smiles so big, Type's lips also curl up to a gentle but annoyed smile.

"You are crazy! I have no idea what you are even talking about! And we are not kissing in this classroom. Are you crazy?!"

Tharn knows Type is a horrible liar if he is flustered. Improvisation is so not his Kitty's cup of tea under pressure. And he is so cute when he tries to get off the mess he has made.

"I mean... I do not know about wanting a kiss that night... I mean I do not remember what I..."

"Yes you do." Tharn cuts off Type's ramblings.

Type feels gentle hands inside his pants and if this goes on, they are going to be in very serious but embarrassing situation.

"Tharaa... Please. Someone might come."

"No, they won't."

Type knows he is scared but there is something in the air or... maybe it is the beautiful black eyes which in the brink of shifting to green that is staring right into his soul and... begging.

But Tharn is right too.

Type may not admit it ever... at least not out loud but he would really love to know what it is like to kiss with all this emotions swimming around in his heart drowning the rational thoughts in his head.