Chapter 15

"So... you left him alone..." Thorn narrows his eyes at his stupid young brother who is pacing all around his bed chamber.

"DID YOU NOT HEAR A WORD I SAID?!"

"I did. And I infer, you left your faen alone and bleeding of virginity blood in a strange room... in the middle of night... in a forest... with nobody around..."

Tharn grinds his teeth.

"After taking his virginity..." Thorn raises his eyebrows and almost feels bad when Tharn starts taking deep slow breaths.

"I... uh... he uh..." Tharn cannot breathe.

"You fucked up." Thorn is not feeling so sympathetic. "Fucked up bad."

"I am scared... I was not gentle. He is bleeding and shaking. I made it painful and... he won't... I did it... I... I..."

Now he feels sympathy.

"You did not know." Thorn says gently, finally getting out of his bed, tying his robe around his waist. His brothers bring up drama at unlikeliest of times.

As if they never want Thorn to have a decent night's sleep.

"Did you use the sheath?" Thorn rubs his throbbing head.

"I did not... He... It is safe that way... It not that..." Pregnancy is not his worries. It is the pain... It is the blood. It is the helpless eyes of Type... It is his shivering legs... It is...

His Kitten was fucking virgin and he... what did he do?!

Tharn wipes his eyes with the back of his hand.

Tharn faces Thorn's angry eyes with his own troubled ones.

"Are you that stupid to believe that, Bub?! What about pre-ejaculation serums, huh? What if Type gets pregnant and he is...?"

"Please, Big Bo... I... wait I did not tell you it was Type..." Tharn plops down to the cushioned chair covering his face in guilt and pain.

"Really, Bub? Really? Look, I am not trying to panic you... but what you have done is extremely reckless and cruel." Thorn never sugar-coats.

"I... know... He was a virgin and I ..."

"Not that you bloody buggar. You asked and he did not tell you. He might have reasons but he was okay with you not knowing. I will talk to him about that after he accepts you... But you left him there alone, you stupid kid!!! You do not do that!!! Now what will be he doing now? You ran here, summoning a portal and is seeking comfort with me! Who does he have now??!!"

Thorn wishes he can shout and shake his brother's head but Mama once told baby heads are fragile and it will damage their little brains.

But it does not look like his refrain has helped the situation even a tad bit.

"WHA... I FUCKED UP!!! FUCK HE MIGHT FEEL LONELY!!!"

"Run back to him, you... you little!!!"

Tharn starts running to the door but his brother cruses him out and start summoning a portal.

"Take these also!" Thorn throws him a package.

"Wha..."

"Some stuff... ointments, gels... and of course dissolvers... just in case."

"How do you... have them..." Tharn looks inside the satchel and back at Thorn but his brother's eyes stop him from asking further stupid questions. "You know what... I do not want to know. Yikes! You have sex?!"

Thorn rolls his eyes and shuts the summoned portal.

Tharn forgets all about his brother when he is dropped next to his cabin.