⌚️S1. 2nd chance at 1st line P2⌚️

Depuis le début

"Mm, reclining your body in a horizontal position?"

"Get the hell out of here both of you"

"Absolutely." Me/Stiles say

(&)

Me, Scott and Stiles headed back home and Scott was reading up on wolfbane rituals. I was leaning against the back of the jeep as I was in the back and sitting on my pillow.

"I can't find anything about wolfsbane being used for burial."

"Just keep looking. Maybe it's like a ritual or something like maybe they bury you as a wolf." Stiles suggests.

"Or maybe it's like a special kill, you know? Like something you have to learn." Stiles rambles.

"I'll put it on my to-do list, right underneath figuring out how the hell I'm playing this game tonight." Scott strains out.

"Maybe it's different for girl werewolves." Stiles suggests.

"Okay! Stop it!" Scott yells

"Stop what?" Stiles questions.

"Stop saying "werewolves"! Stop enjoying this so much. " Scott yells.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asks.

"No! No, I'm not. I'm so far from being okay." Scott tells us

"You know, you're gonna have to accept this, Scott, sooner or later," Stiles tells him.

"Scott stay calm," I said soothingly.

But it didn't have any effect.

"I can't."

"Well, you're gonna have to."

"No! I can't breathe. Aah! Ah, pull over!"

"Why? What's happening?"

"Oh please tell me you didn't keep it?" I said getting his bag.

I opened the bag and Scott yanked it out of my hands. Scott pulls the wolfbane rope that Stiles told me about.

"You kept it?" Scott shouts

"What was I supposed to do with it?" Stiles stupidly asks.

"Stop the car!" Scott says.

"Okay - Okay." Stiles pulls over and runs out.

"Scott, you okay?" I asked gently.

Scott turns and growls in my face before running off.

Stiles returns and gets in the Jeep.

"We're good, you can - Scott? Scott?" Stiles says noticing he was gone.

"He ran," I said with a shaky voice.

(*)

I headed home as Stiles was going to see if Scott would turn up at the match. I was going to walk there and support the lads.

Luckily Dad was heading that way and he brought me to the game.

"I'm just gonna go find my friend and I'll meet you by the bleachers.

"Issac!!!" I shouted and gained his attention.

Isaac came running and hugged me.

"Good luck, and take no notice of Jackson tonight," I said with a smile.

"Thank you, Roma," Isaac says softly kissing my forehead. He runs off back to the field and I go to sit with Stiles and Dad since Dad joined him on the bench tonight.

I watched the game go on and no one was passing to Scott or Isaac either which was fucking pathetic of the lot of them to be quite frank.

I noticed Scott was getting angry and huffing and puffing on the field. Scott then paused and looked up at Allison got back into the game started scoring goals and won the entire game.

Everyone went down to cheer the team and I ran to Isaac and hugged him.

"Well done curly," I said with a smile.

"Thank you, Roma," Isaac says and he kisses me on the cheek

He heads off home and I go to the locker room I see Allison and Scott kissing and Stiles goes to go into and I grab him and point. He sees them kissing and does an oh my god face.

"Hi Stiles, Roma." She says walking past us."Hey, yeah." We mutter. We walk in to see Scott's lovestruck face.

"I kissed her." He says jumping up and down."We saw," I say with a smile."She kissed me." He repeats.

"Saw that too. That's pretty good, huh?" Stiles says."I - I - I don't know how, but I controlled it. I pulled it back. Maybe I can do this. Maybe it's not that bad." Scott tells us.

"Yeah, heh. We'll talk later, then." Stiles says walking off. Scott stops him."What?" Scott wonders.

"The, uh, medical examiner looked at the other half of the body we found," Stiles informs us."And - " Scott says to continue.

"Well, I'll keep it simple. Medical examiner determines killer of girl to be an animal, not human." Stiles tells Scott.

"Derek's human, not animal. Derek not killer Derek let out of jail." Stiles says in simple terms."Are you kidding?" Scott says.

"No, and here's a bigger kick in the ass. My dad I.D.'d the dead girl. Both halves. Her name was Laura Hale," Stiles reveals.

"Hale?"Scott asks."Derek's sister," Stiles says."I did tell you two dickheads but did you listen no?!" I said with crossed arms.

We stood together in the locker room altogether after the revelation of the body being Derek's sister which I already knew.

*

The 2nd chance at 1st line par two is done✔️

How do we like the rewrite?

Do we like this book?

Ready for more?

How do we feel about Roma and Derek?