Battle 38: Mew and Mewtwo

Start from the beginning

Niko: Mewtwo? That's what it's called? What is it? I've never seen any Pokémon like that.

Giovanni: That's because it's the first of its kind. Mewtwo is the first ever man made Pokémon.

Niko: You mean...you created a Pokémon?! But how?!

Giovanni: Hmhmhm. I'm afraid that's a trade secret. But I will say that it was an amazing feat of scientific genius. I'll be off now. Levi.

Levi: Yes, sir? Levi entered.

Niko: Ah! It's you!

Levi: Wow. You look right at home in there. He chuckled.

Niko: Grr.

Elsewhere, Eevee and the others run to Niko's rescue.

Duplica: We gotta be getting close now.

Kota: Hmm? Get down! Kota grabs Duplica and Eevee to hide in a bush. Gengar turns invisible. A patrol of Team Rocket goons pass by. That was close.

Duplica: Look. That must be the place. But how do we get in. Suddenly, some hands pop out and grab the two trainers. They try to scream, but their voices are muffled. Duplica and Kota are pulled further into the forest where they met their assailant.

Kota: It's you! Lance!

Lance: Glad to see you kids are doing okay.

Duplica: Lance are we glad to see you.

Lance: Likewise. So, Niko is in there? Why would they capture him?

Duplica: Not sure. But we gotta get him out of there. Duplica spots a trio of Team Rocket grunts. And I think I have an idea. The grunts pass by and the three heroes pull them into the bushes and beat them up.

Back inside the base...

Niko: If only I had my other Pokémon with me.

Levi: Too bad you don't.

Niko: Why are you people doing this?

Levi: Could you please stop talking? I'm trying to think. 'A manmade Pokémon. I never thought the old man would actually pull it off.'

Jessie: Sir! Team Rocket arrive.

Levi: So, you already failed pitifully, huh? He said hitting a nerve.

James: Yes. We failed our job at being gym leaders.

Meowth: It's not my fault. These two couldn't lead themselves out of a paper bag!

Jessie: Grr! I'll lead you to a gurney.

Levi: Enough! I need to go out. You two stay here and guard the prisoner.

Team Rocket: Right!

Niko: What can I do?

He.....lp.......

Niko: Huh?

Help......help me....

Niko: What was that? Niko looked around to find the source of the voice. It sounded like....Mew?

Mew: Niko.....help me.....

Niko: Ah! Mew must talking with its thoughts. Maybe I can....Niko focused to try and convey his thoughts. Mew? Mew, are you there?

Mew: Niko?

Niko: I'm here. Where are you, Mew?

Mew: I don't know. It's dark and scary. There are all these mean people.

Niko: Don't worry, Mew. I'm gonna rescue you.

???: Who...

Niko & Mew: !!