Elysium: Wait There's More Than 3 Eruptions?

Start from the beginning

Phoenix Dust(SSS): Before imminent death, Fu hua will manipulate her own Soul and channel all of her energy into healing and protection.

2. MANTIS[Garuda+](SSS+): The MANTIS project, otherwise known as Project Soldier, aimed to give humanity a better chance versus the Honkai. The name stands for Massively Augmented Neo-Tech Integrated Soldiers, it entails a human given strength through modified Honkai genes called Meta-Morph ICHOR (Intra-Chromosomal Honkai Gene Repeats).

Originally this gene existed only as a support to enhance Fu Hua's lifespan, however after being modified by the Salvation System, there are additional effects.

The User of these genes would have his/her elements, types of ki, other elemental forms merge into one singular form and be added into all of the User's attacks.

Active Honkai Reaction Mode(SSS): The final form of the MANTISes that can be manually activated. It fully turns them into the Honkai Beast their genes came from. All MANTISes have the natural instinct to activate it and have to be actively suppressing it.

As it cannot be controlled by Fu Hua it is at SSS.

Physical Immortality(SS): Incomplete Immortality that only allows for eternal youth and life, the safety of the Soul is not guaranteed.

Passive Extreme Regeneration(S+): Through the genes of the Honkai Beast Garuda, it is possible and has been, to regenerate a lost limb, punctured heart and exploded brain.

High Agility(S): Ability to move quickly and easily.

Extreme Stamina(SS): Stamina lost will be recovered within seconds. Oftentimes the stamina lost would not be enough to overcome the recovery speed. Even if Fu Hua fought for 3 months nonstop, she can continue fighting for another thousand years or even eternity as long as her Soul does not fatigue.

3. Edge Of Taixuan[SWARA](SSS+): The SWARA acts as a Discipline that orders Fu Hua to adapt to Honkai and become stronger.
Passive Adaptation[H](SS): It adapts the body to control Honkai around the user, without the user needing to do anything. However it is strictly limited to Honkai.

Honkai Immunity(SS+): Through countless millenia of adaptation, she has gained complete immunity towards Honkai Radiation.

Taixuan Eminence(SSS+): Causality Type Ability that brings forth an unstoppable blade made of Honkai energy, its attack able to simply sever everything in its path.

Cannot be evaded.

Through this Link she is considered as you, so she has been allowed to exist, unless she were to make contact with herself from this time.]

Seeing this ridiculous list, he was almost blinded, and felt dizzy for the umpteenth time that day! Holy sht, she had 2 SSS+ Rank Abilities, 1 SSS Rank Ability, within those SSS rank and SSS+ abilities were 1 more SSS+ Ability, 2 more SSS abilities, 2 SS+ abilities, 4 SS abilities, 1 S+ abilities and 1 S ability!! This! This wasn't his Hua! She wasn't this monstrous!

He hadn't internalised the fact this wasn't his Hua. So he continued to shake his head and glanced towards Fu Hua(Phoenix) and saw that she was looking at him with disappointment.

He understood why as well, quite visibly he had deceived her. He knew he had to clear up the misunderstanding, even though she wasn't his Fu Hua, he felt a sting in his heart to see her looking at him like that. As if a knife had been stabbed deep into it.

"Sigh, there's a misunderstanding, Hua. I did this to save you."

Hearing that, she was surprised as she could sense his sincerity. It would have been difficult to believe that a normal human could save her before he had tricked her, but now she knew he had the qualifications to say so.