Chapter 33

A loud explosion and screams could be heard as Madara was fought. The eyes of his opponents turned to what had happened, and the Uchiha himself had to swallow a little.

Besides the fact that he had had Hashirama, Naruto and Sasuke in front of him and they weren't that bad at fighting, Suzume's opponents were a lot more numerous.

However, she didn't seem to have a problem with it at all. Her laughter rang out again and again while her Susanoo swung around with his two katanas. It was clear to see. Suzume had completely lost control through her Mangekyou.

The blood was running down her cheeks as the Susanoo had knocked more and more shinobi off her. The morbid laughter didn't make the situation any better. "How beautiful it is to watch you die!" cried the Uchiha.

"How beautiful that sound is in your frightened voices!" the Uchiha shouted, not even looking strained.

"What..." breathed Naruto, who could see the woman's feelings and chakra in his Sennen mode. An incredible hatred was burning inside her. A hatred that was directed more at Tobirama. However, deep inside her he could recognize a feeling of loneliness and loss. A crushing feeling that had changed her.

"That's not Suzume we know, Madara!" shouted Hashirama, looking at his best friend, who should have been delighted to have Suzume on his side. But he could see for himself that this was not the woman his brother had fallen in love with.

Suzume Uchiha had become a completely different person. Someone who had chosen murder over life. What had Zetsu done to her? What was this legacy doing to her? Was it the same for Amaya back then? If so, how had she regained her control?

Madara's plan had only been the Tsukuyomi. A genjutsu that was supposed to put everyone to sleep. If Suzume killed everyone, it would all have been for nothing.

Although he admired her for her strength, it wasn't good for him at all. The god tree needed the shinobi's chakra to bring Kaguya Otsutsuki back to life. So what could Madara do to calm Suzume down despite everything and get him on his side?

"Naruto! We have to split up!" came the voice of Sasuke, who had pointed his Sharingan at Madara and Suzume. "Yes, I know!" came back from the boy who had tried to find out something from this Uchiha.

"Hey, Naruto." Kurama's voice sounded inside him. "I have an idea." came from the fox who had remembered a lot about Madara when he had controlled him. "And which one?" Naruto wanted to know curiously.

"Let Sasuke fight against these Uchiha." "Huh? Why?!" the Uzumaki grumbled immediately. He wanted to talk to her about these feelings. "Because there's someone who looks like him!"