Chapter 30

Minutes had passed since this conversation, which many had to digest. A conversation that had changed many things and would be extremely important. To say that Madara would be the biggest opponent was wrong.

Because in addition to the Juubi and Obito, who had become Jichuuriki, there would be someone else who would strengthen the plan. Well, that was the first Hokage's guess. Whether Suzume would come at all was another question.

Her body had never been seen. Madara had only told them how her chakra had transformed into a statue, a guardian. Izuna Uchiha's grave had thus become protected by a large and powerful aura.

Now Hashirama knew why. Suzume had received the chakra from Amaya. That of Takeru, who had also been an Otsutsuki. Her family tree stretched back to the first shinobi that had ever existed.

Now he also knew why Suzume had changed. The Mangekyou Sharingan had completely changed the young woman. It had taken possession of her just as it had with Amaya.

But the strange thing was that Suzume had willingly accepted her death. It was as if she wanted to end something. Something she could no longer stand.

And that's where Zetsu came in, who had been waiting for this moment. For the moment when Madara would rise again and the tree of the gods would unfold. His plan went as he had planned. His pawns did what he had asked and persuaded them to do.

Suzume had gained better control than he had wanted to use at the time. So he had to win over Madara and finally Obito. Something that had been easy after his first hurdle of Indra Otsutsuki.

"Nah, finally..." Madara spoke, feeling his body and his chakra. How annoying his dead body had been. Being able to feel life again was by no means a bad thing.

His Rinnegan turned to Hashirama, who was still facing him. The battle had already ended and yet the whole war was not over. It would only really begin as soon as Madara had absorbed the Juubi.

But in order to achieve that, he first had to come to terms with the new chakra he had received from Hashirama, which he had received from Kabuto.

"What's that!?" asked a shinobi from the crowd, confusing Madara. What was he talking about? He wasn't expecting anything more.

"Come...come to me..." Zetsu whispered in the shadow of Obito, which reached Madara's ears. His connection to Zetsu was not exactly small.

"Who should come?" Madara asked ignorantly and looked at the opening flower bud. A bud that had formed in the tree trunk and shouldn't be there.

Slowly opening, the leaves bent apart. Its interior, which had been nothing other than chakra, emerged bright blue.

Just as the light had come, it went out before the figure inside had opened its eyes. And then the moment had come when not even Madara would know why Zetsu had brought this person to him.

Pure red eyes gleamed at the alliance. Eyes that only Madara had ever been allowed to see. Eyes that had held nothing but pure hatred.

"I...will kill you..." spoke Suzume Uchiha, who had come back to life.