Chapter 29

"Do you recognize it? The tree that was the first to carry chakra?" Madara asked his best friend. "What are you talking about?"

"This is the tree of the gods that once carried the fruit of the gods with chakra. It was the source of the chakra that still flows in us today." Madara began to explain.

"Several hundred years ago, there was a woman who snatched the fruit of the gods and ate it. Her name was Kaguya Otsutsuki. She was the first woman to have eaten charka." he continued.

"So she was the first to be allowed to possess Chrakra..." Hashirama mumbled and continued to listen to the Uchiha, who had apparently not finished.

"She gave birth to a son who split the Juubi into nine parts. These nine parts are the bijuu, which are nothing other than a part of Juubi. His name was Hagoromo Otsutsuki, also known as Rekudo Sennin." Madara explained further. "How do you know all this?" asked Hashirama.

"Well, it's all written in the Uchiha's stone tablet." Madara grinned and kept dodging the tree's trunks. "But the story doesn't end here."

"What are you talking about?!" demanded Hashirama, who had passed on all the information to the Shinobi Alliance. Everyone should know what was going on. Everyone had to know what the origin of everything had been.

"Hagoromo Otsutsuki is known to have had two sons. Ashura and Indra Otsutsuki, who were probably the link between the Uchiha and Senju clans. As you have probably heard, the Uchiha clan existed a long time ago. But it wasn't the only connection to us!"

"What do you mean by that? Talk!" came from Hashirama, who had slowly lost his patience. He already knew the stories, but what was Madara getting at? What did he know that he didn't know himself?

"Indra Otsutsuki had a son. A son who had received the Sharingan. The inheritance of his mother and her clan! Her name was Amaya Uchiha, who was the first woman with the Sharingan!" Madara shouted out proudly.

"A legacy that was passed on years later! A legacy that lived in our time, Hashirama!"

Hashirama slowly understood. It had not ended with Indra. Yes, he had had a son. An Uchiha of whom not much had been known.

An heir? In his time? Who could it have been? What did Madara want to tell him?

"She was my brother's mistress! The person who had taken Tobirama from me! She is the one who was a descendant of these people! Nah, do you know who I'm talking about?!"

And then it fell from Hashirama's eyes like scales. Yes, he knew exactly who Madara was talking about. This person's death had come unexpectedly and had spread throughout the village. A death that had been voluntary, as the doctors had said.

"That's right Hashirama! Suzume Uchiha belongs to the Otsutsuki family tree!"