⌚️S1.Pilot part three⌚️

Comincia dall'inizio

"Is it so bad, Scott? That you can see better - Hear more clearly, move faster than any human could ever hope? You've been given something that most people would kill for. The bite is a gift." Derek tells Scott.

"I don't want it." Scott deadpans."You will. And you're going to need me if you want to learn how to control it. So you and me, Scott - We're brothers now." Derek notifies Scott.

"Come on Roma, I'll take you home as it's kind of my fault you got hurt," Derek says with a sad look." Hey, you didn't shoot me, so don't blame yourself okay? It was a clean shot anyway so I'll heal eventually and have a very sore arm," I softly chuckled making him smile.

"I'll help you get inside as I don't want you to be in pain," Derek says softly smiling, and puts his hand over the wound.

I see him taking my pain away as black veins go up his arm." Okay don't take too much as I don't want you to feel weakened by this," I tell him softly.

Derek drives me home and helps me into the house." Which room?" Derek asks." Third door on the left," I tell him as we walk up the stairs." You know I can walk right?" I said as he lifted me bridal style to my room.

"So? I want to help you," Derek says softly smiling at me and putting me on the bed." Any medical supplies?" Derek questions." Under the bed," I said with a smile." You have a nice room, I take your CSI mad? Werewolf mad?" Derek says grabbing the kit.

"What gave it away?" I smirked." Yeah, I want to be a profiler like Derek Morgan from Criminal Minds or a forensic scientist like Abby Sciuto from NCIS," I tell him.

"Can I ask you questions about werewolf culture? As I don't know how much of it is true. Only what I read in books and online research," I asked."What would you like to know?" Derek asked as he bandaged my arm.

"Are Heats, Ruts, Marking, and knotting a real thing with you guys?" I wondered." Yes, only alphas and their mates can do those things sometimes a beta can if the feelings are strong enough," Derek nods.

"Anything else you want to know?" Derek asks me." Mindlink? Real or fake?" I asked." Fake we don't have wolves and we don't mind link, you rarely get a wolf," Derek says.

"My mother was an evolved alpha," Derek says." So she was a wolf and an alpha?" I said with a soft smile. Derek nods in response," I think that's all the questions I have for now," I tell him.

"Actually the bite does it always work?" I asked with a soft voice." No, it's fifty-fifty," Derek tells me." Your girlfriend died because of it didn't she?" I worked out.

"My high school girlfriend Paige got bitten by an alpha who I couldn't fight back from and she died two days later," Derek says sadly.

"I was thinking of getting my mom to bite her but I changed my mind and this alpha just attacked her and bit her," Derek says softly.

"She died in my arms bleeding out and she begged me to end her pain which I did causing me to get blue eyes," Derek says softly.

I got up from the bed and hugged him," It's not your fault, some people are built for it and some aren't," I told him softly. I kneeled in front of him and I smiled gently at him.

"You don't need to hold it against yourself anymore, she wouldn't want that for you Derek, she'd want you to concentrate on yourself and what's going on right now okay?" I said softly touching his cheek and putting my forehead against his.

Derek puts his hand on mine and his head against mine aswell." You don't need to hold the guilt in any longer, you didn't know she was going to get bitten and die," I told him softly. before kissing his forehead.

"You can start again, Derek Hale. Start anew and make this life of yours happy and full of love because you deserve it," I tell him softly.

"Thank you for not judging me or holding anything against me, I don't know why but I just have this feeling about you, that I can trust you and I'm safe in your arms," Derek says softly kissing my hand.

Kind of like this-

"Trust and respect are earned, I'd like to think I have gotten both as you've gotten mine Derek," I tell him softly before kissing his forehead once more

"Trust and respect are earned, I'd like to think I have gotten both as you've gotten mine Derek," I tell him softly before kissing his forehead once more." Most definitely," Derek nods.

"Do you want to watch a movie with me?" I offered." Depends on the movie?" Derek says with a look and a grin."Well, I got Marvel, CSI series DVDs, Twilight and The Heat," I said with a smile.

"Marvel no way am I watching Twilight it's shit!' Derek says with a chuckle.

"Hey, you leave the wolf pack alone! Not their fault they got a shitty movie and ended up being Bella bitches," I grumbled.

"I love them too but I agree with your statement," Derek nods in agreement. I put on Captain America: The First Avenger," Love me some Bucky," I said with a grin.

"He's such a gentleman and I love his charm," I smirked." I'm like that," Derek says with a grin." Oh yeah? Well, I guess you are gonna have to show it off one day," I chuckled.

We watched the movie together and I ended up snuggling into Derek's torso and he held me in his arms for the night before heading back home.

Like this-

*I was standing with Scott as he and Allison talked

*
I was standing with Scott as he and Allison talked."So what happened? You left me stranded at the party." Allison says."Yeah, I - I know, I know. I'm sorry, I am. But - You're gonna have to trust that I had a really good reason." Scott tells her.

"Did you get sick?" Allison questions."I had an attack of something," Scott responds."Am I gonna get an explanation?" Allison asked

"Can you just find it in your heart to trust me on this one?" Scott asked her."Am I gonna regret this?" Allison questions

"Probably. So is that a yes on a second chance?" Scott wonders."Definitely yes. That's my dad. I better go," Allison says as a car horn beeps.

Allison leaves and we see the hunter from last night and Scott freezes and waves. I slowly approach Scott and he grabs my hand and pulls me into the school towards the locker room.

*
Part three of the Pilot is done ✔️  up next is 2nd chance at 1st line💜

How was this chapter?

Who's already in love with Roma and Derek?

Who stands with Roma?

How are we liking this so far?

Ready for more?