🌹~||Volume 9||~🌹

Y'all ready for that one chapter you guys been waiting for? Here is what actually happened at the party :)

Oh and here are y'all's theory's/comments

Oh and here are y'all's theory's/comments↓

------

"You sure you want me to go? I don't wanna go if they didn't invite you.." I asked Muichiro and he nodded slowly, "Go enjoy yourself, besides, You look tired lately, have fun!" He smiled at me and I smiled back and kissed his forehead and he blushed slightly and I waved him goodbye as he left to walk Kanao home alone with himself. "You still aren't dating?" Nezuko asked me and I shook my head, "He's not ready I don't think I ever heard him tell me he loves me. But I'm sure there's a reason, I was gonna ask him again tonight but he was not invited"

"That's bullshit, well tell him soon!" Nezuko said and I nodded and we walked home to get ready for the party. It felt weird, not getting rid of people as per usual, but who cares, I never wanted to do that shit in the first place but it just became a sudden hobby for me. I wanted to take a break because there were so many of them coming after Muichiro lately. As I began getting ready, I just kept playing with Nezuko's hair and she kept being picky with an hairstyle, "Hey, Nezuko...I wanna ask you something.."

"Yeah sure what is it?"

"Do you think Muichiro and I would even be happy if we were together?"

"Why would you ask that? You love each other don't you? If it's love then you'll be happy!"

"I know but, it kinda feels like we want each other for something else, not love..."

"Like...Sex and all that shit? That's not true. Why would Muichiro kill others just to have you in bed? That's stupid and I know Muichiro loves you deep down. He is afraid to say it because he fears you would leave him, and I know you want to protect him. Sure if you want to do that stuff I don't care, it's not uncommon now and days anymore, but you two love each other deeply...never think that or else it's gonna stuck in your head and your gonna be afraid to even say I love you..."

"Thanks Nezuko, why would I do without you?" She smiled and I finished doing her hair and then I took a quick shower and got dressed. While walking ejth Nezuko, Kanao then came out of nowhere and scared me."Hey Kanao, your coming to the party as well right?" Nezuko and and she nodded. Nezuko was a little sad that Zenitsu didn't come but there was a reason for that, the host found Zenitsu to annoying and did invite him, same with Inosuke, which is sad honestly. While arriving, I saw that red head girl again, Sonomi, and her friend Aniu. She out randomly hugged me, saying "I'm so glad you are able to make it! I'm looking forward for tonight!"