🌹~||Volume 6||~🌹

'Muichiro's current Data'
~6th rival~
Hashimoto Haruto
Gender: Male
Age: 15
1st year student.
Status: New student
Strength: 50/100
Weakness: Unknown
Muichiro's description
"Random unimportant new kid"

Let's give a small round of applause for our first male rival 👏👏👏
I forgot to say this book is pretty long, so like there are 2ish stories in 1 book.

You are currently reading book 1
This book features Muichiro's pov, while the other book features Tanjiro's pov, to get to know his character more other then being every other person's crush.

Just a heads up :D

🌹|~Muichiro's Pov~|🌹

Kamado Tanjiro, what a beautiful name for a perfect male, I loved him so much. I went to visit him last night after I killed Namie, he was so peaceful even when he sleeps! I can't blame anyone who falls in love with him, however, only I could have chance with him. I had a feeling I am selfish, but I'm sure it was obvious from the beginning. Sabotaging his love life, and killing for what it seems any girl who shows an interest for him. It been the same for the past few weeks, I am kind getting bored of the same routine.

I must keep a low profile for now, because of the sudden disapearences and accidents that has been going on recently, it is super annoying in my opinion. I wanna stab someone else in anger or find a new way to torture them, you know what they say, you have 1 life, live it how you want to before your judged in the end. I'm sure I'm going to hell after this, what else could I do to repay my sins? I don't want to kill myself or rip of my own limbs for those people's shakes just yet. It's not like I could regenerate those limbs anyways.

"Any update Yuichiro?" I asked as I began washing my plate that had stains of my breakfast for the day "somehow no, I don't really see anyone have an interest in Tanjiro right in the moment, so I guess you could take a break" Yuichiro was correct, I do need a little break from murdering people, even if sometimes it's not even murder, it still takes energy out of me. We began walking to school when I heard Nezuko and Tanjiro from behind and I felt myself shaking and getting red when I met Tanjiro's eyes.

"Good morning! Y'all want to walk to school with us?" Nezuko asked and we both nodded, though Yuichiro payed no interest like usual. As we were walking, I felt Tanjiro hold my hand like before and if my face was not so red already, it definitely was now. "Say, Muichiro! I heard Genya is taking an interest in you lately! Or was it Yuichiro? It was one of you two!" I was surprised, I had no heard that name in a long time.

I used to be great friends with Genya in the past, it's not like we stopped being friends or anything or we fought over something, just had not spoken lately as much because of school or something else. I don't really think he likes Yuichiro, sure they share much in common but it's not like they speak to each other-

"Genya is my friend... I'm sure he only sees me as that" Yuichiro interrupted my thoughts and I was dhock. Did Genya replace me for Yuichiro? The thought kinda hurted me but they seem like they would have been better friends then me and him anyways so why should I care so much huh?"

----

All around school, there was an entire wall of missing posters of whenever who disappeared, when I stand there, I pretend to be sad and worried like everyone else, even If I I knew what actually happened to them. But for some reason it really did feel like I was really sad they were gone, I didn't really need to fake it as much. "I have to go tour an new student. I'll be back!" Tanjiro said with his pretty smile and ran off and I stared at him with awe.