🌹~||Volume 2||~🌹

'Muichiro's current Data'
~2nd rival~
Kanzaki Aoi
Gender: Female
Age: 16
3rd year student.
Status: Known as a tsundere
Strength: 59/100
Weakness: Unknown
Muichiro's description
"Whiny Loud bitch"

🥀|~Muichiro's Pov~|🥀

Today I felt like something was off. I woke up thinking I should keep Kanao alive for a little longer just in case she is useful but that was just me, she would die either way before then. However when I was feeding her as per usual, Yuichiro came downstairs and handed me the cloth I use to shut up Kanao with a note attached to it.

'Aoi Kanzaki has been getting close to Tanjiro lately...'

"Are you kidding me? My last one was sealed with 3 days ago and now I have to get rid of another one?" Yuichiro snorted and nodded slowly and I rolled my eyes. Why do I feel like our personalitys just switched right now? I walked over and whispered in Kanao's ear, "Seems like Aoi will keep you company in just a bit.." her eyes widen and she screamed, "N-No! Don't tou-MM!" I tried to cloth against her mouth and then slapped her. "Say what do you want for dinner? I'm not sure what Yuichiro is making but hopefully you get to pick all the meals you want until your days are over..." I said, knowing she can't talk and she slowly shrugged her shoulders while looking away.

I took it as her answer for now and then ran upstairs to grab my bag and head off to school. I'm not sure how to get rid of Aoi, I know I'm gonna keep her alive and just make sure she starves since she is extremely useless. Kanao is more useful than her, no wonder why Aoi is super insecure about herself and often compares herself to Kanao, what a shame. Which is actually gonna be a bit useful actually, have a nice chat with her during school hours, befriend her, invite her to my house for some tea, and then drug her tea and let her wake up tied up with Kanao.

It's easy knowing Aoi is super weak, she may be stronger to some but to me she is a little ant who can easily be squished and die. I hummed to myself and then eventually in the corner of my eye saw Tanjiro. When I was about to talk to him, I felt my heart stop for a minute and an intense fear began foaming in me. Why can I never bring myself enough confidence to talk to Tanjiro. Eventually when I just decided to walk behind him, I did see Aoi talking to him along with Nezuko.

"Hey Tanjiro! I want to know if your free after school on Friday!" She asked in an soft agressive tone, "Yeah I am, why?" Tanjiro said in his innocent voice, how precious.."I want you to meet me at the park after school! Alright?!" She yelled in that annoying ass voice and Tanjiro nodded smiling at her. As they continued talking, I was thinking about conversation I could have with Aoi before she dies.

----
When the lunch bell rang, I could see the hesitation in Aoi, avoiding her from sitting next to Tanjiro, which is perfectly fine by me! "Hey Aoi...do you want to have lunch with me, I wanna talk about something with you..." I asked Aoi in my normal tone of voice and she turned around looking suprised. "Um...sure Tokito.." We walked together and sat on a bench and I began eating and Aoi turned to me as she prepared her lunch, "What did you want to talk about Tokito? It's unlikely of you to just out randomly ask someone have lunch with you besides your brother" She asked and I swallowed my food.

"Um well...I noticed you been getting cozy with Tanjiro lately, and I just assumed and wanted to know if you have a crush in him perhaps...it is obvious..." I cutted straight to the chase and Aoi blushed red and she looked away, "W-Why would you assume that?! I would never try to be all lovey dovy with Tanjiro when Kanao likes him! I mean- oh dear..." She said and covered her mouth as she realized she slipped out her friend's secret, not that I already know.