🌹~||Book 2, Prologue||~🌹

~'|Book 2, Nightmares eventually end|'~~'|Prologue|'~

~'|Prologue|'~
.
.
.

-----
~'|Tanjiro's pov|'~

A lot of things happen for a reason, a I was sure there was an reason in why things ended up the way they are right now. The room was dark and cold, there was hardly any air in this room, not to mention it smells really bad like a dead body almost. The chair I was tied against with rope feels like someone else has been on this very same one and been tied around with similar ropes. The boy, the tall but short boy with long black hair fading into a teal stood Infront of me smiling a little. The cloth around my mouth avoided me speaking at all.

I wish I was able to run back time before everything happened but I did not regret meeting him...my kidnapper, it was all just a huge misunderstanding. But how exactly did I end up here? End up meeting him? And how did everything began and went down with?

-----

The bell rang and I was already late for class, my locker avoided me from getting to my books and not to mention a lot of the kids kept getting in my way a little. Nezuko ran off to her class and so did my friends Zenitsu, Kanao, and Inosuke. When I was on my way over there, I bumped into a boy, and I watched him fall to the ground. I instantly felt bad and lend out my hand,
"Are you alright?! Are you hurt?! Here let me help you!" The boy stood in shock for a little and was confused at my gesture.

This gave me time to take a look at his appearance, he looked shorter then me, his hair was black and long which faded into a teal color, the ends of his hair matched his eye color and he wore our standed male uniform with a very dark teal color cardigan buttoned up and over his shoulders. This boy, was extremely cute, I felt warm inside and I had butterflies in my stomach. I never seen him around, he might be new but it's not like I know every person in this school.

At that moment, I already fell in love with this boy, he looks so cute and innocent just sitting there. "Do you need to take you to the nurse? Your face is completely red!" i asked and I watched him shook his head. Eventually, he did finally grabbed my hand and I felt my face turn red a little, and so did his, he looks so cute I can't- his hands were so soft, his skin looked so soft and smooth.

"I-I'm fine.. t-thanks for the offer..." he replied and I smiled at him, which led his face to turn red again, I kinda liked it.
"Glad to hear your not hurt...My name is Kamado Tanjiro, may I ask your name?"

It wouldn't hurt, getting to know this cute short boy, he was the height of my shoulder, I could easily pay on his little head. "I'm...T-Tokito Muichiro..." I felt like I heard his name before, didn't he have little a twin brother, maybe that's where I remembered the name, Tokito Yuichiro was his name I think, believe that's the boy my friend Genya keeps talking about and thinking of confessing his love to. I then nodded and began walking away a little before turning back to him,