🌹~||Volume 7||~🌹

'Muichiro's current Data'
~7th rival~
Fukuda Kanako

Gender: Female
Age: 16
2nd year student.
Status: Student council vice president
Strength: 78/100
Weakness: Unknown
Muichiro's description
"Vice president, but much shorter"
------
~Side rival~
Kocho Shinobu
Gender: Female
Age: 18
4th year student
Status: Kanao's adoptive older sister
Strength: 60/100
Weakness: Unknown
Muichiro's description
"She is pretty, her voice is gentle.."

-----

🌹|~Muichiro's Pov~|🌹

It has not been that long since I eliminated Haruto, atleast expelling him and since that day he tried to attack me, Tanjiro been trting to protect me. However during the days I been trying to get rid of Haruto, another girl been talking to him, which is the girl I mentioned to Haruto to beat up secretly. Kanako Fukuda, she is the student council vice president and a former baking club leader. She is sweet, soft, and makes sure to do her job perfectly.

Tanjiro been talking about her a lot and been trying to get in her good side. The sight of her speaking to him makes my blood boil. She even had the urge to kiss him before Haruto attacked her. Based on that fight, I am assuming she is weak. But because she kissed Tanjiro, I can't let her live any longer, it even looked like Tanjiro would have been fine with her lips contacting his! I got up from my bed and walked downstairs to make breakfast for Yuichiro and Kanao and suddenly I saw Yuichiro cleaning his shoes which was covered in something...

"Is that blood on your shoes?!"

"Yeah? Sure what if it is...? You see blood all the time dumbass.."

"I know but on you?! Did you fight a gang or something?!"

"I killed someone!" I stared at him blankly, "What?! That girl had it coming! What's with the sudden reaction?"

"Why did you kill her...?"

"No reason! I'm not telling you shit anyways! It's none of your business!"

I was upset and then went downstairs and took of the cloth on Kanao's mouth and smiled at her. "Wake up now! It's time for food! You don't want to end up like Aoi do you?" I reminded her of the day she watched Aoi slowly dying in the chair she was tied against of. Kanao had not really been the same since, could I really blame her though! Ain't my fault really! "Shut up..." I heard her scoffed and I was surprised, she had not spoken to me in weeks! And now she talks! How incredible! I shoved the food in her mouth and then went back upstairs.

-----

"Good morning Muichiro!" I heard Kanako say to me with her gentle smile, "um....Hi?" I was confused, this is the first time she spoken to me. Why now? Does she want something? "Don't mind me! But I don't trust you at all! Shinobu and I think it's for the best that I follow you everywhere for now on!" I was surprised and felt a huge rocks in pressure on top of my back. Her and Shinobu were on to me! I can't let this happen, I have to kill both of them do I? "What do you mean? What is not to trust about me? I didn't do anything!"

"We know you killed Kanao...she wouldn't go down without a fight...everyone will know! Even Tanjiro!" This fucking bitch, she keeps an innocent profile to make herself look good, but she really is a bitch. Even Shinobu, he gentle smile is all a lie, I know there is dozens of drops of rage hidden inside of her. I have to get rid of both of them quickly.

----

Later that day, I saw Shinobu talking to our teacher, Tomioka and flirting with him? Or was it teasing? Not sure! She turned to me and that gentle smile faded into a glare and Tomioka noticed this. "Can I talk to you alone Muichiro?" Shinobu said while trying to maintain her smile and I nodded and we left the room together and went into the closet. Now saying that sounded really wrong and disgusting. "Need something?" I asked and her face turned into a expression full of disgust, and hatred"

"Where is Kanao?! I know you have her?! You killed her didn't you!? I'm not going down without a fight! Your not gonna take my sister away from me so easily!!" She closed her eyes tightly while yellow, she could cause a ruckus and she is getting really annoying. I then saw a bat in the room and I quickly snatched it and smacked her to the ground and began beating either the bat until the only thing left in this room was blood. I could leave her in here and steal her key so Noone could get in.

She did steal the janitors key herself so oh well!

I the unlocked the closet door and closed it while locking it and rushed to the bathroom before anyone could see me to wash the blood off the best I could. While doing so, I still felt like someone was watching me and it made me feel uncomfortable, I should be fine though! I'm sure it's Noone important who could ruin everything for me!

----

The next day after Shinobu's disapearence and her getting in the news because she was now claimed missing with all the other girl's, This idiot, Kanako, made me follow her all the way to the student council room where she made me sit there for a while. She kneeled down to my level and touched my face with her hands, they were soft, but not as soft as her personality anymore. At this very moment, It felt like I was being watched by someone. I then felt her hold me down and her lips contacting my cheek for a moment and for some reason I liked it?

But I don't like her? And she got off me and I found myself tied to a chair, that kiss was an distraction?! I knew I was able to escape, just did not have anything on me at the moment. "I can't have any of my sweet students die any longer! So I have to kill you now! How does that sound?" She smiled and I was shocked. There was no way I am gonna let her kill me! I tried breaking free but the rope was just not working with me today and I heard a loud noise, it was a device, contacting with spilled water on the floor.

If I manage to turn that on right when she steps on that pile of water, I could execute and kill her! I just need to figure out how. After many failed attempts,, Kanako came back with a knife and she smiled creepily and me and when her shoes were in complete contact with the water, the live electric device turned on and that's when she screamed on the top of her lungs in pain. I expected someone to come in here and asked what happened but the person who came in here was Yuichiro.

"Yuichiro?!"

"I'm getting you out of here dumbass! Ain't no way I'm letting her take you away from me!" That was the most heart touching words I heard from him in my entire life. He untied me and Genya barged on and I was shocked, how would he react when he finds a dead body in here?! "Yuichiro! Muichiro! Are you two okay?!" Is he gonna ignore the fact that is someone is dead?!

"I'm fine but she is certainly not! We need to call 911!" I tried to act innocent, tried to act concerned but Genya looked at me in confusion, "I already know you kill people Muichiro, Shinobu told me and Yuichiro on the soon, to warn me not to get close, luckily she only told us, and Yuichiro confirmed it was true."

"O-Oh...this is awkward...dispose of the body?" I asked and they nodded and I sighed I relief, atleast I could trust Genya with some things, I watched as Genya kissed Yuichiro on the lips causally and I stared at them in disbelief...

"YOU TWO WERE DATING?!

'Muichiro's finale Data'
~7th rival~
Fukuda Kanako
Gender: Female
Age: 16
2nd year student.
Status: Student council vice president
Strength: 78/100
Weakness: Unknown
-Electrocuted
Muichiro's description
"Bitch"
------
~Side rival~
Kocho Shinobu
Gender: Female
Age: 18
4th year student
Status: Kanao's adoptive older sister
Strength: 60/100
Weakness: accepting she is weak
-Beaten to death-
Muichiro's description
"I hate her and now she is dead!"