🌹~||Volume 13||~🌹

'Muichiro's current Data'
~13th rival~
Shoko Kiyoto
Gender: Male
Age: 15
2nd year student.
Status: Genya's classmate
Strength: 63/100
Weakness: Unknown
Muichiro's description
"His eyes remind me of a pineapple"

-----

~'|Muichiro's pov|'~

Important? I was scared, Yuichiro told me that Tanjiro wanted to tell me something important, something urgent. I knew what it was going to be and I was terrified again, can't I have a normal life? What did I do to deserve this- Oh wait I kill people that's why. It's not like he would hurt me or anything right? That's not the way I want Tanjiro to touch me. Now I just sound disturbing to listen to. However today, after Iruka's death, there is a new boy crawling around mine and Tanjiro's eyes, that being Shoko. He is a male who is around the same height as me, just sadly a little taller and his eyes were like a pineapple in my opinion.

I say that because his eyes are yellow and a hint of green in them. His hair is more like a soft orange type of color. For some reason lately he been asking Tanjiro to wear his haori. I hated the idea of it and had the urge to kill him Infront of everyone as soon as those words came out of his mouth. "Muichiro! There you are!" I was frighten to death, I turned around and was scared to death. "Uh-!" I couldn't even say anything. "Kiyoto, can you leave for a moment please?" He asked the boy and he smiled softly, "Anything for you Tanjiro!" My lord shut the fuck up, why does he sound like that?

"Um..what did you want to talk about?" I didn't really want to respond but the silence was slowly killing me. "About recently, You have been avoiding me lately and it makes me pretty upset, I was wondering if I scared you or something that one night..." no shit but understandable, I was avoiding Tanjiro for a little, I want to be close to him but something been pulling me back from doing so. It was because if that night, the night he found out, and the fact we were not even dating even and we still did shit together.

"I just...feel a little used and scared that's all... I'm sorry I made you feel that way.." I was being honest for a once towards Tanjiro, towards my feelings. "Used? I figured you were scared, but I didn-What's wrong?" I had to be honest but I was scared if was all a lie in the end, I mean I do want to confess my love but why was it so hard to do so?! Just how you feel and that's it right? "I...we did stuff in that closet...held hands...kiss...went on a date...but never became a couple... I'm stating your doing this stuff because I'm a kind of joke..I know you said I wasn't, but I can't but still feel like it.."

"Your doing the same thing you know that right?"

"Huh?"

"I did that because I love you, and yet you never really said why you summited to all of those things, so why did you? Were you that desperate or you actually love me?"

I thought you knew I have a crush on you-

"I do-"

"Tanjiro! You done yet? please don't keep me waiting!" This boy sounded desperate, and I hated it more then anything, he clinged onto his arm and I felt jealous again. He shaking him slowly and then Tanjiro turned to him, "just a minute" Shook did not seem to care for that answer as much. "Um...sorry Muichiro, I'll be back in a bit..." he sounded sad and Shook ran off with him and I felt upset. That stupid bitch took my man from me what the fuck!?

"Muichiro! I been looking for you...I wanted to ask you something..." a girl walked over to me and I observed her, she was a cute shorter girl and her name was Michi. "Yeah? What is it?" Her face seeedm to be red and she was mumbling something I can't even hear, "Uh! I love you Muichiro! Please go out with me!" She bowed down and I stared at her for a moment, I was not all that Surprise. This girl follows and admired me 24/7.