🌹~||Volume 16||~🌹

'Muichiro's current Data'
~16th rival~
Mr. Sato
Gender: Male
Age: 36
Status: Math teacher
Strength: 39/100
Weakness: Unknown
Muichiro's description
"A lot of the female students like him, but he stares at me and the other male students creepily.."

Just saying, um by for what you can by their age and their status what this chapter is mainly gonna be about.

I was stuck in a personality for the next rivals so now I found an idea and I'm so sorry-

-----

~'|Muichiro's pov|'~

"Okay so wait! Your telling me that Muichiro murdered Akane-Senpai which got him into the habit into killing so many people and torturing them! Was the one who kidnapped Kanao but then pity her and then let her go! Killed these people to Tanjiro's love! He knew all along and loves Muichiro as well and even kills people! And then Yuichiro is also a Yandere for Genya and kills people! Kanao murdered someone! Nezuko almost had the urge to murder someone! Genya almost murdered someone! And I helped killed someone!?"

"Yeah, your pretty much all caught up now!" Nezuko commented and Senjuro stood there in shock at the whole story. "I'm speechless not gonna lie...' Senjuro laughed a little nervously and we laughed a little along him. I never knew such little but long information could be so weird and crazy at the same time even if it is summarized. Tanjiro held me onto his lap and I felt him playing with my hair, I blushed so badly and then I tried not to think about it.

"Hey uh Nezuko..." Kanao spoke softly and Nezuko turned to her, "Yeah?"

"Would you go out with me sometime?"

"Um...I am going out with Zenitsu in a week, maybe soon after that we could! I wouldn't mind going with you!" She smiled and Kanao blushed a little and nodded. Someone is stuck Ina. Love triangle now...

-----

The next day...I was paying with my pen, when all a sudden the school's math teacher, Mr. Sato, who was Tanjiro's math teacher walked into our classroom, becoming our sub for the period. All the girl's began giggling and chatting while the boy's were thinking of ways to mess around with him. Meanwhile me and very little portion of is decided to see what was going on. Yuichiro said that Mr. Sato liked to start at the male students in our class and eyes Tanjiro a lot. I find it creepy but I'm sure a teacher wouldn't be my next rival.

He passed out work to us and suddenly when passing out mine, he purposely touched my hand and I was creeped out a little. That's werid, I may sound dramatic but I'm sure a teacher does not do that really. As he was walking us through the assignment, I can't help the fact he may be staring at me and it was creeping me out. I waited for class to end quickly, "Hey, Tokito, stay after class for me okay?" Oh hell no. A lot of the girl's kept staring at me with jealousy but I feared him then nothing.

When the bell rang, I felt myself sweating. I gulped as I walked over to his desk when everyone was gone. "You wanted to see me Mr?" I asked and titled my head as he smirked at me. "Your Mrs. Yoshimoto'd favorite student aren't you? So let's get to know each other alright, take a seat" I felt uncomfortable, not to mention he wanted me to sit in his fucking lap. I then back up and then ran straight to the classroom door and ran out as he yelled my name.

-----

"The math teacher, Mr. Sato, is being a perv, am I correct?" Tanjiro asked. We sat next to each other and I slowly nodded my head. "Correct...he wanted me tos it on his lap and everything, and been staring at me the whole period. I felt Tanjiro lift my chin up and I blushed as he leaned in closer. "Your very cute and pretty, I don't blame him for starting at you, or anyone, but only I'm allowed to do those things to you, the idea of someone else doing it is weird and disgusting, especially if it's an adult." I blushed at those words, what things did he even want to do with me?