🌹~||Volume 5||~🌹

Nice thing with having Tanjiro's pov is to have more character development, and to see his relationships with the rivals of Muichiro.

Someone should also set up a counter on how many times Tanjiro called Muichiro cute -

Sorry for not posting in like a minute y'all, was working on something for a little

Sorry for not posting in like a minute y'all, was working on something for a little↓

~'|Tanjiro's Pov|'~

Luckily, Muichiro turned out okay in the end, I figured Muichiro stage the entire thing into everyone thinking Ashai was the one murdering everyone, don't think he planned for him to end him though. I unfortunately didn't have much time to talk with Muichiro because Chi kept getting in the way. I do admit ever since I met Chi she was beautiful, and cute, her voice was soft but she couldn't compare to Muichiro. We were talking with each other and I noticed Muichiro, he looked jealous most likely cause I was speaking to Chi. I wanted to tell Muichiro how I felt, and I wanted to do it as soon as I can. I told Ashai that I was going on an date with Muichiro so he can leave, but I really was not lying, I genuinely wanted to go out with Muichiro.

"Hey Muichiro! Over here!" Muichiro was a little surprised and ran over to us, and then I decided to make my move. "Sorry for what happened a couple of weeks ago, did not mean to actually just put it in there that we were going on a date, just wanted him to stop bothering you. But that comes to what I wanna ask you..." Muichiro looked confused and titled his head, and Chi looked curious as well. "Yes?" He asked, looking all cute and confused. I couldn't handle it anymore, even if we made out in that closet doesn't make us a couple, if we confess and accept our feelings, we'll be a couple right? I don't wanna be friends anymore...

"Do you wanna go on a date with me tonight?"

"Uh! S-sure!" His shakes, but I could tell he wanted to scream with excitement, how cute. Chi seemed to be surprised, she seemed a little jealous, however she managed to keep her kind smile and clapped her hands together. "Oh! You two should come to my family's Cafe! I work there as a waitress and I would love for you guys to come! We been a little dry lately..." I been there before I believe, that's where I met Chi for the first time. I mainly came to help around, knowing her family also struggles like Muichiro's, but I'm never sure if Muichiro would allow me to look into him deeper..

I'm sure it's mainly Yuichiro I'm scared of.... it's avoid me from asking..

But I turned to Muichiro and I smiled at him when he nodded, allowing him to turn a little red. "Sure! We will!" Chi smiled and closer to me, her face was so close to mine, I felt a little embarrassed and awkward, she whispered to me..."I hope to see you there Tanjiro..." I kinda blushed a little because she was so close to me and she smiled at me, did she forget I like Muichiro? I just asked him out Infront of her. Muichiro looked really jealous, it was so obvious, I couldn't help but find it cute. "Bye Tanjiro! Oh..Goodbye Muichiro!" She didn't sound like she meant to Muichiro, which kinda made me upset at that fact. Muichiro rolled his eyes and he scoffed, turning away. His reaction was adorable, so I decided to tease him. "Someone's jealous.."