🌹~||Volume 3||~🌹

There was a chance I was gonna post everyday, but then again I have other stuff to work on and have stuff going on outside a screen so like in the description, I'll post whenever I finish a chapter.

'Muichiro's current Data'
~3rd rival~
Kanroji Mitsuri
Gender: Female
Age: 18
4th year student.
Status: A kind bubbly student
Strength: 92/100
Weakness: Unknown
Muichiro's description
"A pretty yet annoying pink chick"

🥀|~Muichiro's Pov~|🥀

It was a beautiful Sunday morning, I was feeling my two former rivals in my basement and suddenly Aoi spat on my face and I was upset at the fact of what she did. "Why you little... I'm feeding you and yet your still ungrateful that you'll alive!" I snapped and began grabbing a weapon and smacked her and Kanao mumbled something and Aoi began coughing repeatedly. "I guess I'll just stop feeding you then, besides your a useless tool to me. It's no wonder why everyone likes Kanao more then you, fucking stubborn bitch"

Tears began falling down Aoi's face and I smiled, while wiping them away and I patted her head. "I'm sorry Aoi... I'm not lying when I say I did enjoy talking to you while it lasted...just some things don't go well with everyone." I stood up and Yuichiro walked down the stairs and asked me, "Are you starting to pity her? If so why don't you let he go?"

"If she manages to get away, she will inform the police and probably get with Tanjiro...I can't let that happen..."

"That's unfortunate. Anyways! You have annee target, she just came back from vacation and before you even met Tanjiro, she apparently had been chatting with him and is close eith his little sister. Not to mention Tanjiro does find her beautiful and is easily flustered around her.."

"Who is she?"

"Kanroji Mitsuri.."

"Are you kidding me?!" Mitsuri was a friend of mine, we have not talk much but she was always kind to me, and yet she is still pretty annoying whenever she disturbs my peace. I didn't want to kill her but if that is what I must do thenso be it. "Don't tell me your gonna share another one, you know how strong Mitsuri is, she is a former member of the martial arts club! A black belt! She could get away and tell everyone about you!"

"I decided to let Aoi starve to death...she will die anyway, and Kanao will just end up finding her own way to die...Mitsuri is more kind hearted then these two...I am not gonna let her die just yet...and how am I supposed to kill a black belt?!"

"Well, I did find something else that could be useful..."

"Spill it..."

"There is a student attending here, Iguro Obanai, who has a crush on Mitsuri...and wants to marry her, they are friends, but that is what Mitsuri only see's him as.."

"Are you suggesting me to matchmake her with Obanai?"

"I guess I am..."

I nodded and we both left the basement and tried to plan out how I would matchmake them. Mitsuri is one of the most popular girl's in school and one of the prettiest, surprisedly she is not on the 3 beauties just yet, if Kanao is gone I'm sure she would be in the top 3 by now. Besides that! Tanjiro could fall in love with the any time soon! I can't let that happen! I planned out on what I could with her and then realized something, I had to befriend Iguro and get him to talk to Mitsuri even more! And get Mitsuri to fall in love with him!

How am I supposed to do that?! I can't figure out how to talk to Tanjiro properly and get him to like me and yet I'm supposed to get this plan to work?
It's worth a shot I guess...