🌹~||Volume 6||~🌹

'Tanjiro's current Data'
~4th rival~
Yuuidai Sora
Gender: Female
Age: 17
3rd year student.
Status: Regular student
Strength: 66/100
Weakness: Unknown
Tanjiro's description
"He's likes Muichiro but never talked to him"

-----

'Tanjiro's current Data'
~5th rival~
Isas Michi
Gender: Female
Age: 15
1st year student.
Status: Regular student
Strength: 8/100
Weakness: Unknown
Tanjiro's description
"She got rejected quickly..."

This took so long because it had the second half of chapter 11 and went to chapter 13...

------

~'|Tanjiro's Pov|'~

"Hey Tanjiro!" Nezuko yelled as she then whispered in my ear, "I wanted to let you know, Sora Yuuidai is your next target! He never talked to Muichiro but he is deeply in love with him!" I nodded and then went over to chat with Itsuki, Chi's older brother. He didn't seem like himself, while I was talking to him during lunch, his smile didn't suit right with me. He must be in so much grief, if only there was a way I could relate with him, mainly only my dad. I saw Muichiro stare at me and I smiled at I'm but he turned away from me. He must be still scared about last night when I finally confronted him. I wonder if I did the right thing. "Did something happen between you and Muichiro or something?" Itsuki asked me and I shook my head. However when talking about Muichiro,

A boy, who happened to be my best target, Sora, walked up to me and asked me a strange question. "Hey um, Tanjiro, are you dating Muichiro?" I wish we were, "No why? We been on a date but we aren't dating" I wish we were, but Muichiro is just to scared to be in a relationship at the moment. "Oh good, so you wouldn't mind if I confess it him by any chance?" I was about to say something but a small boy came in the way and laughed as he was sitting next to us on an opposite side. "As if! You guys have not even talk! I mean do you even think Muichiro knows you? Inosuke and Zenitsu told me so!"

"W... what?"

"You got no chance!"

"Quit being rude Rui, your not even friends either!" I replied and Rui rolled his eyes at me and took off and he placed a spider in a girl's hair and she began screaming. Such a mischievous first year. As Sora walked away, I knew he was gonna be my next target. I could hardly get close to him because Zenitsu and Inosuke were talking with me which I did not mind, but I wanted to get rid of Sora. That's when I noticed something, I saw a piece of rope on the ground, beside a tree. I grabbed it and Zenitsu turned to me and tapped my shoulder.

"You know student sure that to hang themselves?"

Why do people do that to themselves? It's awful to even think about it. They are so tired of life they decide to end it, think they no longer matter anymore and decide to kill themselves, to end their pain. When the two were not looking, I stuffed it in my bag and saw Sora walking and I excused myself to the restroom, which the two didn't care because they were fighting as always. Sora was staring at Muichiro from behind a push and even snapped a photo. In that moment, I snuck up behind him and wrapped the rope around his neck as quickly as I could and pulled him back, strangling him. He was gasping for air and tried to get the rope off of him, making it worst.

As he gasped for his last breath, I then ended up killing him and I dragged the body and stuffed him into a trash can, tieing, it and threw it into the trash can. Nezuko watched me dispose of the body and Zenitsu came keve to flirt with Nezuko as usual and then titled his head, "Tanjiro, you said you were going to the bathroom, I know you didn't head all the way over here, used it real fast and then go ALL the way over here, so there something your not telling me and Inosuke?"