🌹~||Volume 1||~🌹

'Tanjiro's current Data'
~1st rival~
Raiko Sakura
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Second year student.
Status: Muichiro's classmate
Strength: 12/100
Weakness: Unknown
Tanjiro's description
"She seems nice and pretty.."

~'|Tanjiro's Pov|'~

"What do you mean? There is no way someone as innocent as Muichiro would be a murderer..."

"It's possible you know...the person you always least suspect of doing something...may not always turn out innocent in the end. So far I seen him with two of the victims last, I even saw him heading towards the direction of the gym. He even follows you!" It made sense kinda, ever since I met him, I seen him almost everywhere. I always did not mind it. "Muichiro is not a murder...there is no way..."

"What evidence do you have to link the fact he is not a murder..?" I stayed silent for a moment, his appearance, personally, is clearly not enough to proof the fact he is not a murder. But it can't be true..I mean Muichiro? If all people, that is the person everyone would least suspect. Sure I'm sure not everyone likes me him since they say he is sometimes cold and does not sure all that much emotion. But Muichiro would never kill someone...right?"Nezuko...so you hate Muichiro...or just murders in general..?" Nezuko looked up at me in confusion,

"Muichiro and I hardly interacted ever even if we are in the same grade, but I don't hate but, but I don't exactly trust him either...and for murders...I hate what they do to people...but sometimes it does-" I cut Neuzko off, "Nezuko...I killed someone..." Nezuko's eyes widen and she took me into a more privated area where Noone could hear us for good, not sure if they heard us talking about Muichiro..

Maybe Shinobu heard us...

"What do you mean!? Is that why you were...but...why..? Why would you do such a thing to that poor person...?"

"I feel like I fallen in love with Muichiro...and for some reason never singe I met him something opened in my life, like a new chapter opened for the better. However that girl, it was like she was taking something important in my life away. I-I didn't mean to kill her! I just felt...I didn't...I didn't have control...I was so blinded by my jealousy it just..."

"Happened?"

"Yeah..."

"You know...some others kill their own family and for reason they don't even know why...I mean...I always had the urge to kill people but I would never do so... atleast you were honest with me...but that's that mean you...?"

"I did not at all harm Akane and Kanao in anyway..."

"Your a good person Tanjiro...I know that at heart...if there is something your doing with your...as your sister...as your blood related sibling...I will do anything to support you...no matter what...no matter what I have to do to protect you...I will do so..."

"You mean you'll..."

"I'll help you... I'll stay by your side no matter what...promise me...you won't get  caught and you won't do that for fun..and you won't leave my side when you end up with him.."

"I promise..." she held it her pinkie finger and I then attached mine to hers, forming a pinkie promise. One none of us can never break.