Dress

Soundtrack: "Dress" by Taylor Swift

(AU with Thor 1 Loki)

Smut

Oh, and BTW Loki is actually Genderfluid in this so they'll use he/she/they pronouns and will shapeshift to fit whichever gender she feels at that moment
💜🖤💜

***********

Mobius had been at the Asgardian palace for quite a while now, ever since he accidentally got stranded here on a mission thanks to a glitchy tempad and a sudden uncontrollable burst of branches in the timeline. As far as Mobius knew, it was going to be a very long time until he was rescued and order was restored to the timelines. But for now, he was quite content.

He had always wanted to come to Asgard, meet Odin, Frigga and Thor, maybe Lady Sif and The Warriors Three. But most of all, Loki. The raven haired God of Mischief, born heir to the throne of Jotunheim, adopted into the throne of Asgard, brother of Thor and Hela, and the love of Mobius' life.

Mobius fondly remembered their first encounter, as the agent was strolling the halls to clear his head when he came upon a door that was left ajar. Mobius peered inside and saw that Loki had one of his mother's spell books laid in his lap as green energy formed runic patterns as it streamed from his hands. Mobius forgot that the door would not support him, so he ended up tumbling headfirst on his hands and knees into Loki's bedroom. Mobius awkwardly looked up from the floor and saw Loki's boots stood before him, a soft delicate hand outstretched to help him up. Mobius hesitantly accepted, getting back to his feet.

"I'm Agent Mobius." He said awkwardly, blushing in embarrassment.

"Loki." The God said smoothly, and fuck that soft yet strong voice was enough to drive Mobius mad with lust.

But he resisted his desires, because he knew better than to go against Odin's wishes. The Allfather had only allowed Mobius a room in the palace so long as he kept his hands off the people of Asgard, especially his sons. Hell, Mobius felt bad just touching Loki's hand.

-

It was the night of Thor's coronation, and so there was a great feast that night in the grand hall. Mobius took a seat between Loki and Fandrąll, knowing the painful history between those two. Mobius had to fight hard against the blush on his face every time Loki brushed her knee against his. The goddess of mischief looked beautiful, her hair flowing past her shoulders and resting above her cleavage, which Mobius found hard to tear his eyes from at times.

"My eyes are up here, by the way..." Loki purred, and the agent nearly choked on his drink. "Trust me, darling, you're not the first one to be hypnotized by them. You should have seen how Fandrąll looked at them when I first started shifting into this form."

Mobius shot a side-eyed glare at Fandrąll. Oh yes, Fandrąll the dashing, most handsome of the warriors three, admired and desired by all the maidens of Asgard, and the once fiance of Prince Loki, but of course it was all arranged by Odin. The prince thought that Fandrąll might make a good husband, that is until he caught Fandrąll getting a blowjob right there in the palace halls from one of the servants. Needless to say, Loki was absolutely pissed, but the most Odin did was cancel the engagement. Fandrąll was still allowed to work beside Loki, and eventually the god just made himself forget the entire incident, forced himself to live alongside that asshole.

Eventually, Loki excused herself from the table, discreetly whispering to Mobius to follow her. The agent hesitantly did as he was told, following after her a few moments later. The goddess took his hand, leading him to the vault where Odin's treasures were held.

"Wait, won't we get caught in here?" Mobius whispered.

"Shh..." Loki whispered, holding a perfectly manicured finger to his lips as she lifted her other hand. Green energy flashed over them, and Mobius felt a shiver run down his spine at the feeling of Loki's magic over him. "Cloaking spell. Not even the great Heimdall can see nor hear through it."

"Ah, okay." Mobius says. So that's how you snuck in those Frost Giants on the sacred timeline...

"You fascinate me, Agent Mobius." Loki purrs, leaning in and capturing the agent in a passionate kiss.

Mobius immediately grabbed onto Loki's waist, one hand sliding up into her raven tresses as he pinned the goddess against a wall. Loki tipped her head back, letting out a soft moan as Mobius' hardening groin pressed against her thigh. She conjured a bed for them, laying him down on it and crawling down between his legs. With a flash of green, their clothes disappeared. Mobius let out a deep groan as Loki's mouth swallowed his thick 9" cock down in one go, putting her silver tongue to good use as she practically sucked the life out of him.

"Loki, fuck!" Mobius gasped out, looking down at the goddess. "Fuck, you're-- ugh, you're so good at this. Oh, shit..."

Loki moaned with Mobius still in his throat, the vibration making Mobius mewl softly in desperation. Loki pulled off of him with a wet pop, looking up at the older man with horny, lustful eyes. The goddess crawled atop him, wasting no time in putting that beautiful cock inside her. Loki gasped as he entered her, stretching her out beyond anything she'd ever felt, it almost felt as though he may split her in half.

"Mobius!" She cried out, grasping on to him. Mobius flipped them over so he was atop her, and Loki's legs immediately wrapped around his waist as Mobius moved within her, his hands fondling her breasts as the goddess clawed at his back.

"You are my queen." Mobius whispered in her ear. "My goddess."

Loki eyes rolled back in her head as she came without warning, harder than she ever had before. Her heart swelled with emotion, and she clung onto Mobius as tight as she could, her body shaking like an earthquake. Mobius followed close behind, pouring his heart and soul out into her.

"I love you so much, Loki." Mobius blurted out. The goddess's eyes were wet with tears, no one had ever said that to her before.

As Mobius lay beside her, Loki could only gaze at him in awe as they both caught their breath. And that's when she realized something.

"I love you, too." Loki whispered, a fragile vulnerability to her voice that would never present for anyone besides those the goddess deeply loved and trusted. "Will you stay here, with me?" Loki asked, hesitantly.

"I'm not going anywhere, sweetheart. You've got nothing to worry about." Mobius assured her, pulling the beautiful goddess into his arms.

Loki sniffled softly, trying to hide her tears of joy. She had gotten so used to rejection and abandonment, she had begun to associate any romantic feelings with the heartbreak of betrayal. She usually pushed people away before they had the chance to leave her on their own.

But somehow she just knows that she can trust Mobius, that he'll stay with her until the end of time. And as far as Mobius is concerned, he's not going anywhere.

Because Loki is his home... for all time, always...