Kneel

Requested by Maluxian

FemDom!Loki and SubBottom!Mobius

Post s2, established relationship.

Smut (obviously 😈)

////////////////////

Mobius had been watching them for a while. Loki Laufeyson, their best friend , former coworker, and now boss and lover at the TVA. He fondly remembered the day that Hunter B-15 hauled the variant in, good grief Loki looked gorgeous even in the TVA prisoner uniform. Her messy raven hair and striking blue eyes, and her broad shoulders and long, slender legs, not to mention that glorious ass of hers. Mobius would be a damn liar if he said he hadn't had many a fantasy about leaving that covered in bright red handprints and similarly shaped bruises.

But the more he got to know her, the more he realized that this dynamic might definitely be the other way around. Of course, he probably should have guessed it when Loki made the crowd in Germany kneel before her. She was accustomed to giving orders, not taking them.

So, in all honesty, Mobius isn't surprised when Loki shoves him against the wall of his apartment, pinning his wrists above his head in one hand as they kiss savagely, Mobius eagerly giving up control to her. Loki seemed to enjoy that, a dark mischievous gleam in her eyes as she led Mobius to the bedroom, holding onto his tie like a leash.

Suddenly, Loki stopped right by the bed, still holding on tight to Mobius' tie. "Kneel." She says simply. Just one word, to anyone else it would have been simple, just a command, albeit a kinky one given the circumstances, but to Mobius it was everything he'd been dreaming of ever since he began to research this beautiful variant. And so without an ounce of hesitation, Mobius dropped to his knees, ignoring the protesting ache, and looked up at Loki eagerly, expectantly.

Hungrily.

Loki circled him like a predator sizing up it's prey, practically drooling as she thought over all the sordid possibilities. The power dampeners built into the TVA were shut down, per Loki's personal request, so she had an almost unlimited number of potential things she could do to dear Mobius.

"You're always such a good subject for me. Do you know that, Agent Mobius?" Loki says, bending down and putting a long finger under the agent's chin, making him look up at her. "You know how to worship me properly. You worship me with that golden tongue of yours. Whether it be with words or other, much naughtier things, you sure know how to praise your Goddess."

Loki gave a sly smirk before phasing into a green lacy push-up and matching underwear. She gave a mischievous little smile when looked down and saw the outline of Mobius' hardening cock through his brown dress pants. Loki decided to be merciful, phasing away Mobius' clothes and freeing his cock from its fabric confines. Mobius was a sight to behold, naked on his knees before the Goddess of Stories. Loki felt herself becoming more and more soaked by the second the longer she gazed at him. She slipped off her underwear, spreading the moisture around with her fingers for a moment taking a handful of Mobius' hair and pulling his lips to meet hers. The analyst eagerly began to put his golden tongue to good use, making the Goddess of Stories weak in her knees as he sucked and licked and drove her right out of her head.

As Loki's legs began to shake, she pulled Mobius'  lips off of her, pulling him to his feet and leading him to the bed. Loki pushed Mobius onto the mattress, straddling his thighs as she pumped his cock in her still slick hand before slipping inside her hot, wet pussy. Loki moaned softly, muscles clenched around that glorious cock of his as she slid up and down on him, her breasts bouncing with each thrust.

"Spank me." Loki whispered into his ear. "Spank me so hard that I can't sit down tomorrow."

Mobius held that glorious ass in his hands, squeezing it tightly before lifting his hand and bringing it back down hard. Loki gasped, practically convulsing, and this spurred Mobius on to keep going, and so he continued to spank her, each slap harder and quicker than the last. Eventually Loki's ass was bright cherry red with a few purple bruises forming on her hips from him gripping her so rough.

"Fuck, Mobius, I'm gonna--" before she could finish her sentence, her body convulsed, hot sparks of pleasure shooting through her body. Mobius followed shortly after, shooting a thick geyser of cum into her insides.

Loki collapsed beside Mobius, sleepily using her magic to turn the lights off and clean up any mess from their union.

"I love you, Mobius." Loki whispers.

"I love you most."

§