All of Me

Soundtrack: "All of Me" by John Legend

Jotun!Loki (he/she/they)
Mobius M Mobius (he/they)

Smut

Wedding night oneshot

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

The sun set over the meadow on the outskirts of New Asgard. Loki and Mobius were walking back to their new house, the house they'd spend the rest of their life in. Loki was still dressed in her wedding outfit, a glimmering green gown that pooled at her feet. Her hair was loose and wavy with just a few braids with strands of thin gold ribbon weaved into them. She had shimmering gold and green eyeshadow on her perfect eyes, and god did it bring out those baby blues.

Mobius couldn't help but feel a bit plain next to her, but then again he felt plain next to the God of Stories even when he still worked with them at the TVA, and Loki was just in the plain old TVA uniforms they were all forced to wear. Loki was effortlessly beautiful, even when she was covered in dirt and grime from battle, she was the most gorgeous being in the entire universe to him.

As they reached their house, Loki gave Mobius that beautiful signature mischievous smirk before leaning down and scooping him up in their arms, carrying them into the house. Anyone else probably would have thought it silly, but to Mobius this was just yet another thing he loved about Loki.

Loki set Mobius on his feet by the bed, and immediately their lips were together, Mobius' jacket tossed to the floor and their shoes kicked off messily by the door. Mobius took his time slipping the dress off of Loki's body, he wanted to savor every moment of this night, a night he would never forget.

Loki pulled Mobius' tie off slowly, fondly remembering the time he fixed it while saying how adorable it was that the mortal thought they could possibly manipulate him. If someone had told her back then that she'd be marrying that same wonderful mortal today, she definitely wouldn't believe it.

"I want to be yours." Loki whispered, slipping the dress shirt off of Mobius' shoulders. "And I want to make you mine."

"Then what are you waiting for?" Mobius says softly, walking Loki to the bed. The God of Stories looked absolutely gorgeous, laying on their marriage bed in nothing but a small green lacy lingerie that hugged close to her perfect body. Mobius slowly crawled atop her, pressing kisses to her neck and chest. Loki tossed her head back when Mobius' hand slid up under their underwear and pressed against their hardening member, fondling them gently. "From the first moment I met you, I knew you were different. You weren't like the other variants that I'd met. You had this fire in you, this spirit, but you were so walled off from everyone else, you weren't going to let just anyone in. I'm glad you decided to open up for me."

"At the time, you weren't giving me much of a choice." Loki said playfully, earning a small chuckle from her spouse.

"Can you blame me?" Mobius says softly. "Look at you. You're so fucking perfect. I still remember seeing your true form for the first time on the tape. My first thought was about how beautiful you looked as you truly were. My next thought was about how much I'd love to kiss every inch of your blue skin and make those red eyes roll back into your head."

Loki's breath caught in her throat, she'd never heard Mobius talk quite like that before. Then she decided, Mobius knew every one of her kinks and fantasies- and had fulfilled quite a few- maybe it was time Loki made her husband's dreams come true.

Loki kept her eyes on Mobius' face as she removed the glamour she used to hide her Jotun form, watching as Mobius' eyes filled with pure reverence and awe at the sight before him.

"Is it everything you dreamed, my love?" Loki says softly, sitting up and sliding the green lingerie off over their head. She ran her fingers through her husband's hair, pulling him into a passionate kiss. Eventually Mobius' hands found their way back to Loki's privates, finding yet another secret of Loki's Jotun anatomy. It was well known that some Jotun- especially those in the royal bloodline- were intersex, although they weren't always perfectly hermaphroditic. But Loki was a rare exception. They struck a perfect balance between male and female, which basically meant Loki had, well, a bit of both down there. Mobius knew this about Loki, knew that all Loki variants shared this trait, but it still managed to surprise him just how perfect his Loki felt under his hands as his fingers worked her clit, gently rubbing it around as Loki writhed and moaned beneath his touch, her face buried in a pillow as her hands clawed at the mattress. Mobius felt an odd feeling of pride in that moment, because he knew Loki had ever allowed anyone to touch him there before. This was Loki's first time feeling female pleasure, the god never even touched herself in that area, preferring to just jerk off like a male instead.

"Mmmobius..." Loki moaned, eyes closed and mouth hanging open as Mobius' fingers worked their magic on her pussy. Mobius trailed kisses down Loki's torso, licking the underside of their cock before dipping his tongue into her pussy, his lips latching onto her clit as his hand caressed her thigh. His tongue moved downwards, slipping into her virgin hole. Loki gasped at the foreign intrusion, not out of pain but moreso surprise and a mild discomfort. Loki tangled her fingers into Mobius' soft white hair, tugging gently as he continued to prod at her wet hole with his tongue. Loki suddenly felt a cramping feeling deep in her belly, it was building to an excruciating fever pitch as Mobius' tongue alternated between thrusting into her hole and swirling around her clit.

All of a sudden, Loki cried out something that sounded vaugely like Mobius' name, her back arching and her legs shaking as she came harder than she ever thought possible. Loki was still panting and trembling as Mobius crawled up beside her, stroking the hair out of her beautiful face.

"God, you're so fucking beautiful. What did I ever do to get so lucky?" Mobius says in awe.

"You saved my life." Loki whispers, her hands finding their way down to Mobius' belt. She could feel how hard he was, god she loved that big, hard cock of his. And if it felt that good in their ass, just imagine how it will feel in her pussy. Loki pushed Mobius onto his back, practically ripping his dress pants and underwear off of him. Loki swallowed Mobius' cock in one go, putting her silver tongue to good use as she sucked that dick like her very own Mobius flavored lollipop. That was one of the things Mobius had to admit he loved about Loki, he had a wild side.

The God of Stories could be all proper and elegant one minute, and then as soon as they were alone, he could become Mobius' naughty little God of Mischief and do some freaky, unhinged stuff, like what she was doing right now.

"Fuck, Loki, just like that." Mobius moaned, his hands tangling into Loki's hair. Loki pulled off with a pop, eager to get her husband's cock inside her. She straddled his thighs, letting him guide that beautiful thing into her. She let out a cry of pain as he stretched her open with his cock. She felt her hymen break, a little bit of blood seeping from the small wound. After a few slow, easy thrusts, Loki began to moan in ecstasy, feeling an indescribable pleasure began to course through her body.

"Don't stop." Loki whimpered, her voice shaky and high pitched. She began to move faster, her moans increasing in intensity with every thrust. Mobius committed the sight above him to memory, it was so beautiful.

Eventually, Loki began to feel the cramp again, but it was stronger this time. Her entire body shook with anticipation, awaiting the explosion. All at once, her body hit it's peak. She came all over Mobius, her body reacting spectacularly as she shook and screamed. Mobius followed close behind, shooting his seed up deep into Loki's belly. The god lifted her body off of him, collapsing beside him in an exhausted heap.

"I love you, Loki Laufeyson-Mobius." He whispered, playing with Loki's hair.

"I love you too, Mobius M Mobius." Loki whispers.

"For all time..."

"Always."

♾️🏳️‍🌈♾️