24. Scared of him

DOUBLE UPDATE ON GETTING 1.3K VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER.

________________________

Meera was scared to go back to her room after what happened in the evening. She was scared of what he would do now. 

Would he stop her from going to college? Or would he shout at her? Or worse what if he raises his hand on her like his tauji do to her taiji often?

And with all these thoughts she sat at the swing outside in the garden. She was ready to spend her night here until his anger calmed down. She knew he was nice to her but she was worried especially after the Mahesh incident. As the night was getting darker, she was shivering but still couldn't get enough courage to go to his room.

She was suddenly startled when she felt something slide on her shoulder. She looked on her shoulder only to see a shawl wrapping around. She looked up to see Aashrit wrapping a shawl around her with one hand while his other hand was holding a tray.

"You'll get cold Meera." He said and sat beside her while keeping the tray on the table " Have some chai" He said giving her a cup which she didn't deny.

They both kept their sitting in silence until Aashrit spoke again " Why didn't you come to the room ?"

Meera looked at him scared to tell him what she felt and kept sitting there mum.

" If you don't talk Meera, I wouldn't be able to understand." He spoke again taking a sip of tea.

Meera took a deep breath " I am sorry."

"Why?"

" I defied your order." She said not looking up.

" You didn't."

Meera looked up at him shocked while he continued

" You acted as a real queen and saved me from making a wrong decision." He said and she was shocked.

"What?" Words left her mouth.

" Just because you are my wife, it doesn't mean that you need to agree with me in every decision. It simply means you should support me when needed and help me out when it's needed."

Meera was shocked on hearing him. It was the first time she saw a man having such open thoughts. And she was mesmerized. Only if they had a normal relationship, she would have kissed him right then and there. She shook her head on these unholy thoughts.

"Now finish your tea and go to sleep. I'll be in my office if you need anything," He said and left Meera sitting there to ponder her thoughts.

And a smile formed on her face seeing her husband .

"Uff this man!!!!! Why is he so sweet? Only if we had a normal relationship." She thought looking back at her husband going inside.

Some days later

It's been weeks since Meera started college. Everything was going smoothly and Shivansh also stopped her ragging except for her senior Ravi who was giving her unwanted attention which was quite creepy.

Today was her holiday and she was resting in her room, working on her assignments when she heard a knock. She said a come in and Revati entered with a blooming smile on her face. Meera smiled at her and asked her to take a seat.

"Bhabhi are you busy??" She asked while Meera shook her head in no and Revati continued "Great!! We siblings decided to watch at least one movie together in a week with you for bonding."

Meera's eyes went wide on hearing her. She just couldn't believe the fact that they were taking a step towards her. All her life people used to leave her alone when she couldn't reciprocate the emotions but not this time. This new family of hers doesn't leave her behind but stands strong with her. They hold her hand and walk with her. And Meera couldn't have asked for more.