46. Love bite

I like the name SUNSHINE for you all. At first I was almost convinced about Bulbuls but then I thought about the little section of my male readers, bulbul won't look good for them 🤭.

SUNSHINE is the name for you. Because it has a meaning. Whenever I feel lost in life or worried or sad, I know I can come to you guys. You are a ray of light in my lonely dark life. So, you all are my Sunshine ❤️❤️.

____________

"You," She said in a low voice.

Aashrit squinted his brows on hearing her response.

"When will you come back?" She finally said it. And her heart started racing after she let her thoughts out.

Her mind started overthinking again and she thought he was going to shout at her for making him worried or worse he would think of her as a desperate girl. But what she saw made this worry go away and a new worry etched her mind.

Aashrit looked at her and his lips threatened to smile. He was finding it hard to control his smile, especially after hearing his wife's words. "Why bulbul? Would you miss me?" He said pulling her closer.

"Obviously. Why wouldn't I?" She said with a pout and Aashrit chuckled.

"Bacha I would have taken you with me only but I don't want to leave you alone. I would be busy this whole time there and I can't trust anyone at a new place." He said moving the hair locks from her eyes.

"No, I didn't mean.........."

"Shhhh....." He shushed her putting his finger on her lips and lightly pecked her lips. " I know you won't say that but I want to tell you that I don't want to leave you alone. Even I don't want to go away from you." He said taking her in his embrace.

" Then come early." She said with a pout.

But her eyes went wide on listening to his next words.

"You know I can come early only if you do something that makes it hard for me to stay away from you, " He said making Meera think about his words.

Aashrit smirked at her and pulled her closer making their noses clash. While Meera was in deep thought.

"what it could be ?" Meera asked with curiosity while Aashrit chuckled at her innocence.

He leaned back and kissed her cheek letting it stay for some minutes. And then leaned back "That's for you to find biwi." He said kissing her tears away.

Meera's heart did somersaults. Meera felt sad going away from him and just hugged him trying to calm her racing mind.

NEXT DAY

Meera was in the kitchen thinking about Aashrit's words. She had some ideas though but she wasn't sure because her ideas included some way too romantic things which she was a bit worried about what Aashrit's reaction might be. Although she had seen the romantic side of Aashrit she didn't know if she was ready to let her walls down and show him her inner side. After giving a lot of thought, she decided to take this chance. It was her another step towards Aashrit. Although he never shied away from showing his love, but she always did.

Meera was in her thoughts while making coffee for the Yaduvanshi brothers when suddenly Abhishek's voice caught her attention.

"What happened, Abhishek?" she asked.

"I have been calling you for the past 2 minutes bhabhi but you were lost," Abhishek said but before Meera could answer, Shivansh entered the scene.

"Bhabhi must be lost in Bhai's thoughts as he is leaving today. Right, bhabhi sa?" Shivansh said chuckling at her while redness spread through her cheeks.