57. Wild

SORRY !!!!! If you love chuski (barf ka gola) then I am going to ruin it for you forever.

_______

Meera and Aashrit spent their whole evening together and right now they were sitting on the bonnet of their car busy having their chuski while Meera was telling him how much she liked it.

"You know Aashrit ji, I am having chuski after so long. Last time I had it, I was about 9 years old." Meera said excitedly like a child, smiling at Aashrit.

Aashrit looked at her and smiled seeing that little happiness on her face. He was amazed at the fact that such little things bring happiness and joy to her face.

He looked at her sucking the chuski and suddenly some dirty thoughts clouded his mind making him bite his lower lip to stop the smile threatening to come to his face. His attention was again gained by Meera when she said something with a tired look on her face.

"I am tired, how long it would take to finish this one chuski? My cheeks hurt." She said with a tired expression on his face.

Aashrit found it hard to control his thoughts and smirked at her. He came close to her and whispered "Suck it whole baby. It's good for your training."

He leaned back making Meera think about his words. Looking at the expression on his face she got the idea of it being something dirty but she couldn't believe her Aashrit could say something like this to her in public.

She looked at him with wide eyes "What training ?" She croaked out as she felt her throat dry on seeing the expression on his face.

He held her hand , slid her towards him and put his hand around her waist.

"Aashrit.......... Guards are here." Meera said trying to make some distance between them.

Although the place was empty but their 20 guards were there all over the place.

"Don't worry. They won't look at their boss when he is having a moment with his wife." Aashrit said pulling her close "And about training....."

Meera looked at him in anticipation, hoping her thoughts were wrong but somewhere deep in her heart she wanted it to be true.

Her breath stopped when Aashrit's lips touched her ears "Training of pleasing your husband." And he lightly sucked her lobes.

Meera felt her heart racing on hearing him. Her hand unconsciously tightly grabbed his thigh as his mouth took her earlobes in.

"Just a little up, bulbul." He whispered and bit her earlobe and a moan left her mouth.

Meera quickly put her hand on her mouth and looked around if anyone heard these unholy voices of hers.

"You are embarrassing me in front of others," She said slapping him on his chest.

Aashrit laughed out loud on hearing her which gained everyone's attention and every single guard turned back to see the devil laughing wholeheartedly.