"Kurigurl is being kept in [________]" compress said glancing to the group around him. "Tomura, what's our plan" toga said with a smirk as she put her fists together. Tomura gave a grin and said, "what we'll do is.."

"Toga will sneak in as one of the guards and disable security. The building will most likely have a backup setup so I advise we keep our cover up" tomura said as toga nodded. "Shoto and spinner" shigaraki began as spinner and shoto looked tomura's direction, "shoto you stay in the car ready to drive out or for me to signal for you to drive through that damn wall" shigaraki said with a smirk as shoto nodded.

"Spinner you be ready outside the car. We don't know how injured kurigurl is of if we need extra help getting out to the car" tomura said as spinner nodded. "Dabi, and, Mr compress, You come with me" tomura said with a smirk as dabi and compress nodded.

~

The plan was in play. Shoto was ready with the car as spinner stood ready to jump out and fight or help. Shigaraki and the others stood in the alleyway ready for toga's signal. Everyone had an earpiece on and then toga signaled it.

The security was out

As soon as it began shigaraki jumped through the open window as compress and dabi followed. Toga stood watch in the security room knocking out and tying up guards if they showed.

Shigaraki dusted the door as dabi got his arm out and set flames in the corners. The guards were taken out by dabi and shigiraki as Mr compress rushed to get through the window and break kurigurl out of the restraints.

Kurigurl awoken but the quirk restrictions on were a puzzle so dabi signed through the earpiece that they got kurigurl and were unable to get the quirk restrictions at the moment.

Toga was called for backup with the guards so she came through with uraraka's quirk and made the guards float as dabi blasted and/or knocked them out with flames.

As dabi and toga led shigiraki stayed in the back as Mr compress made sure kurigurl was making it through.

They were making it to the exit as more cops and guards swarmed the exit. Thank God the car was in another area. Spinner jumped in and started taking down guards with the help of dabi and toga as shigiraki stood guard of compress and kurigurl.

Shoto, from the alleyway nearby, said into the mic, "POLICE ARE ON THE WAY!" the group nodded and knocked out the remaining guards and police and rushed to the exit.

(The car is like an suv-like-car but they  turned it into that. the front seats middle seats then the back seats)

Shigaraki slid in front, dabi slid into the seat behind shoto, toga sat in the one behind shigaraki, and kurigurl, spinner, and Mr Compress hopped into the very back.

"alright, sho, STEP ON IT!" Dabi said in excitement as shoto hit the gas and took a quick right and they sped down the road as the police chased them.

Shoto raced down the road weaving in and out of traffic. "Shigaraki, is there anything we can use to try to pull this thing off his neck?" Spinner asked as shigaraki checked the glove box. "far right. There's a pocket knife" shoto said simply as he continued weaving. "How are you doing back there, dabi?" Shoto asked as he took a sharp left.

"F-fine.. though I'm getting a bit of motion sickness.." dabi mumbled holding onto shoto's chair. Shoto just nodded as shigaraki passed the pocket knife to toga.

Toga passed it back to Compress who then began to try to pick the little quirk restrictions off of kurigurl's neck. "IM GOING TO SPIN AROUND! HOLD ON!" shoto yelled as the others held on tightly. Shoto took a sharp right turning around and hitting the gas. "HOLD ON!" Shoto yelled as he hit a ramp and sent them over the police cars. The car hit the road and bounced slightly and shoto took a sharp right and down the street.

Meanwhile dabi was doing...okay, and Mr Compress almost got through the restrictions. "I GOT IT!" Mr Compress yelled as he pulled the restraints off. "QUICK, WHILE THE COPS AREN'T ON OUR TRIAL!" Spinner yelled as kurigurl was quick to create a portal. Shoto slammed on the brakes as he drove into the portal. The portal brought them to their abandoned street. Shoto then drove normally and glanced back at everyone as he drove into the garage. "Everyone alright?" Shoto asked as he stopped the car.

Everyone nodded as shoto turned in his seat to see how dabi was doing. "Dizzy.." dabi mumbled as Shoto chuckled and ruffled dabi's hair slightly. "Sorry.." shoto apologized with a small smile as dabi looked up. "You know what would make it better?" Dabi asked with a smirk.

"A kiss~" shoto's face turned red as dabi said that. "IM OUT!" shigaraki yelled quickly getting himself out of the car. The group erupted in laughter as one by one they started to get out of the car.

Shoto got out of the car as dabi got out after him. "You remember what said you could do to make my dizziness better?" Dabi said holdings shoto's chin. Both dabi and shoto's cheeks were painted pink. "a...kiss?" Shoto mumbled as Dabi nodded with a smirk.

Shoto glanced at the side for a moment then back at dabi. Dabi wrapped an arm around shoto's waist and pulled him closer. Shoto wrapped his arms around dabi's neck as the two stared into each other's eyes. Dabi smirked and their lips connected.

_____

"Eeee!! They kissed!!" Toga exclaimed from inside the house. She was shaking shigaraki back and forth in excitement as kurigurl just chuckled.

"It's great to be back" kurigurl said as shigaraki fell to the ground out of dizziness from toga shaking him.

1602 words

The end