Li Cheng looked indifferent at all, but Chen Ziqing didn't dare to ask, he knew in his heart that Tang Da Pang was weird about himself, and he definitely had evidence unfavorable to him in his hands, and if he asked, he would lose.

Chen Ziqing has been abused very badly these days, and his judgment of things has begun to be a little suspicious.

He listened to Li Cheng's words a few days ago, he was anxious and angry, and more because of his sister's news, he was frightened for a long time, and he pestered his parents to agree to go to the temple to incense on weekends and holidays.

Before class, Tang Fat seized the opportunity to be extremely sarcastic, Li Cheng saw it in his eyes, and thought that Da Fat might have been stimulated by something, and then he just wanted to say one word, well done!

In math class, the test papers were marked with the class, and the black handwriting on the white paper and the red scores complemented each other.

Out of 120, the score is 105. Li Cheng judged according to his previous experience that the questions in the test paper were probably more difficult, so his score was generally neither high nor low, and it should be regarded as the middle and upper reaches.

Li Cheng looked through the math questions assessed before the weekend, and found that there were indeed many errors on it, although his IQ has improved, but the accumulation of high school knowledge is by no means overnight, some people may not be able to answer the questions even after reading the textbook, so it is very necessary to Xi the question book.

After checking his mistakes, Li Cheng calculated in his mind and found that after a few days like this, he could easily answer the test paper to a full score.

God minds!

Tang Shrimp glanced back at his brother's paper, and suddenly the whole person was not good, sandwiched the corner of his test paper, looked at the bright red 65 points, and compared the two, Tang Shrimp looked at Li Cheng suspiciously, "Are you still the orange I knew back then?"

"Of course." Li Cheng nodded, "Our friendship lasts forever.

"..."Tang Shrimp," counts the dead and looks at you silently."

"I said earlier that I should study well and Xi every day, I can improve you too, if there is anything that will not come to me, you can learn and understand." Li Cheng had a faint smile on his face, "I memorize English words for an hour every morning, I have to devote myself to reciting them aloud, I can do math tests for two hours at night, don't try to cheat, I will tell my aunt, don't put snacks on your table."

"Ao..."Tang Shrimp let out a sad sigh in his throat.

Li Cheng turned a deaf ear, learning Xi is the most taboo to learn while playing (learning while eating), and the real physical and mental investment will never be dual-minded, especially Tang Shrimp is still an ordinary person.

The plan he made for Tang Shrimp was actually not unfounded.

Perhaps it is the reason for refining qi into the body, Li Cheng's ability to sense his body has increased a lot, and he can clearly find his own state at different moments, his memory is best in the early morning, and his mind is more suitable for quiet thinking when the night comes.

Soon someone in front heard a score of 105.

"Who got a 105?!" The boy in the front seat looked behind him with his eyes wide open, and this was a student who had been in the top 10 in several exams. Three good students, the biggest pride is the test results, unless one day, their pride is suppressed, "The teacher said, this exam is all the questions brushed down by the Olympiad, and each of the big questions in the back is enough to pit, so there are still people who can get a hundred?!"