111

[You know that I like to scroll through the web, and I was stunned when I saw it - I think I understand, when you come back one day, those people may no longer be able to do anything. Speaking of which, in addition to the disdainful attitude towards Li Cheng when the big name first cooperated, the relationship between the two became closer and closer when they met later, although they couldn't beat Tang Dapang to the same extent, but they were also a rare co-production partner in the entertainment industry.

At this moment, she understood what she meant, and Li Cheng's heart was much more relaxed.

[Then I will lend you auspicious words. After

sending this text message, he closed his mobile phone, his eyes were gloomy at the computer screen, he is now full of enthusiasm and busy with his career, and he was originally going to live like this and die alone, but then he felt that he should punish himself for the deception of others? So think about Shou Ling, in fact, there is nothing bad about a sister, it's a big deal to wait for a successful career in the future, listen to my mother's words and find a girl I like to marry.

As for the others...

Scold.

*

In Lai's plan, playing the flute was just a transition, and he originally planned to play it for seven days, and after seven days, he would build momentum for his first cover song uploaded to the Internet, and then leave the shopping street.

After all, singing is more recognizable than pure music, and what Li Cheng needs is that everyone knows his name, not everyone hears music, which is a different concept.

For example, if you watch a movie and think that a supporting role is very outstanding, so you remember his name in the movie, but you never know his real name, which will not help Li Cheng.

The faith values he receives now are directly related to him as a person, not a character in the play, or the listener's simple love for music.

However, his plan declared bankruptcy on the third day.

On this day, the shopping street welcomed an unexpected old man, Spike Dan. The first half of his life was spent in the study of music scores, the second half of his life was spent in promoting charity, and in the second half of his life, he would occasionally create one or two songs from the depiction of the bottom of the society to cause a sensation in the American music industry, and his "Starry Night" was even used as propaganda music by national charity organizations as soon as it appeared, resounding in various poor areas.

He was in a corner where no one noticed, closing his eyes and listening.

Spike has many disciples, and that was when he was younger, and now that the children are all grown up and have their own identities and statuses. The most important thing is that there are no disciples who are teaching by his side at the moment.

...... That's perhaps why he's more determined than Duke.

After a morning of playing, Li Cheng, who had just left the crowd and walked out of the shopping street, received such an unbelievable piece of paper -

a bright base like a red carpet, a dark black pattern representing the noble European early music note, and a large bronzing letter that made the whole piece of paper look weighty: Sincerely invite ____ to participate in the European Concert Auditions.

Organizer: Lauren Nicker.

Apparently this is an invitation.

You can fill in any name in the blank space.

"Give you a pair of wings." Spike cracks open his mouth and smiles, as if he is sure that Li Cheng will accept the recommendation, in fact, no one has been able to refuse it so far, "How far will you fly?" ☆